[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp. Just found out girl is 16. I'm 18, graduated highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-7016806977163877360.jpg (92 KB, 480x782) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7016806977163877360.jpg
92 KB, 480x782
Welp. Just found out girl is 16. I'm 18, graduated highschool last year. This means she's a junior. Does anybody have any experience with dating at different parts of life like this? I know it's all relative to the person youre dating, how mature they are and whatnot. But any general advice? Should I pursue this chick and take her out on a date?
>>
>>17010285
You probably have the same maturity level, so it should be fine.
>>
>>17010285
She is definitely into you
>>
>>17010285
you are a pedo
reported to fbi
>>
If you can make it last, 2-year differences in relationships won't be such a big deal later on. For example, my sister (27) is dating a 31 year old which would be like a senior dating a middle schooler, but its really not much of a difference at that age
>>
Ay, dude. That age difference is literally nothing. You guys are both teenagers. As long as you have some mutual interests and matching personalities, it'll work. First year of HS and first year of college aren't really that different parts of life, it's all education, being under parents' wings etc.
Unless you're already a working man and all, you may be a bit "hue" about her complaints about a difficult history test, but in that case at least she'll see you as mature and all which will work in your favor
>>
>18 and 16
>"different parts of life"
OP, you're a fucking child yourself. 18 is nothing. and it's hardly a different part of life compared to a 16 year old.

t. 29 year old male
>>
>>17010285
Note that sex may be illegal between you two, unless there's a "Romeo and Juliet Law" where you live (those laws make it okay to have a relationship with ages straddling the legal limit about ~2/3 years apart max)
>>
>>17010320
Lol no hes not, being a pedo means you like girls or guys that havent even hit puberty, your the reason people get discredited over this, stop using that word if you dont know what it means
>>
>>17010821
This, basically.

I'm 21, it wasn't very long ago I was 16, 18. They are basically the same. However 14 and 16 are very different. Developmentally, there's a huge difference in ages until you reach about 16, 17 when the maturing starts to level off.
>>
File: 33036971.jpg (153 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
33036971.jpg
153 KB, 500x413
>>17010301
This
>>
>>17010285
Remember that regardless of country, if you save any nudes of her, when the relationship inevitably goes sour, she will be able to get you arrested. Besides that, as long as you're not looking for anything long term, and you're legally allowed, then go nuts.
>>
>>17010285
How do you even meet people in high school still lmao

Once I left HS,I never associated with anyone from it again except a couple friends that graduated with me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.