[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help >Met gear that is wheelchair bound at work >She had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1414543383232.gif (696 KB, 242x191) Image search: [Google]
1414543383232.gif
696 KB, 242x191
Help

>Met gear that is wheelchair bound at work
>She had some accident as a kid, paralyzed
>Been working with her for a few months now
>We hang out, outside of work
>She is cute as all fuck
>Like white porcelain skin, black hair, blue eyes
>Hnggg every time I look at her
>Started to fall for a bit after hanging out so much

Should I ask her out? How does dating usually go with someone bound to a wheelchair? Do paralyzed people even date?

She is definitely really fond of me, but I don't know man.We're skyping right now, and I could ask her out, but I won't if it is a bad idea.

Any advice?
>>
>Do paralyzed people even date?
No. Why else do you see so few of them? Cause they rarely reproduce.
>>
of course disabled people date, what the fuck kind of question is that?

ask her out idiot
>>
And when I say paralyzed I mean from the waist down. Not anywhere else.

>>17010149
I don't know, I've never seen paralyzed people on a date.
>>
File: 123.gif (1 MB, 700x395) Image search: [Google]
123.gif
1 MB, 700x395
See, your problem here is that you're not acting like she's a normal person.

She's a normal fucking person. You obviously like her, she probably is super-self-conscious about her wheelchair and is scared to go on dates with people because of the exact kind of thinking you're doing right now.

You want advice? stop acting like she's a different fucking species. Keep hanging out with her and having fun, ask her out when it feels right. Act like you've been there before, don't use any nonsense like negging or pick up techniques, be yourself. If she says no, accept it and tell her you'd still like to hang out.

You know, act like a normal fucking person. Christ.
>>
>>17010167
She is different, she can't walk.

also nice tumblr gif
>>
File: 1460091345726.jpg (57 KB, 516x339) Image search: [Google]
1460091345726.jpg
57 KB, 516x339
>>17010180
So, because someone can't walk they're suddenly not a normal person? Christ, sometimes I swear that 4chan is mostly some under evolved form of humans who don't understand social interactions at all.
>>
>>17010199
He didn't say she wasn't a normal person he was just asking about how her condition might affect her relationships and that is a completely reasonable question to have.

Being paralyzed is a serious disability that does in fact change the way you live your life and that includes your relationships. For example if she's paralyzed from the waist down its very likely affected her ability to enjoy sex, which would put op in a shitty spot if she's totally uninterested in any sexual interaction.

You're being an obnoxious clueless knee-jerk reactionary faggot. Stop.
>>
>>17010167
>See, your problem here is that you're not acting like she's a normal person.
>She's a normal fucking person.
This so much. This board is full of people asking for advice on how to date total raving lunatics and fucked-up abusive near-sociopaths, OP should be happy he's fallen for a girl whose disabilities are merely physical.
>>
My friend is wheel chair bound and shes in a perfectly healthy relationship. She even has a kid. Really nice person too
>>
>>17010228
hey, good on you anon for being a rational person.

I was gonna post the same exact shit.
>>
Well she said yeah after asking her over cam on skype.
>>
>>17010228
I have disabled friends, newsflash, they hate being treated differently.

Everyone loves talking out their ass when they have no experience.
>>
>>17010228
Its okay she can still give BJs. And she wont complain of anal. Actually.. why the fuck aren't we all dating paralyzed women!?!
>>
>>17010309
oh yea its the same being friend witha cripple than being something more, maybe she is thinking in having someone there for the rest of their life and her hopes are high but if op can't handdle cleaning her ass every day for the rest of his life then he should not proceed
>>
>>17010140
Yes, paralyzed people do have lives. They even have sex lives. And they do reproduce.

Of course you should ask her out. There will be some practical things to consider. Don't suggest hang-gliding or rollerskating (at least not on the first date). Dinner is good, though you might want to check out the restaurant's accessibility in advance (All public places built in the last 30 years have to be accessible.)

Unless she has an adapted car or van, you'll have to discuss with her the logistics of getting in and out of a car and that sort of thing. But she sounds like the kind of person who could talk about those things without embarrassment.

On a longer range,there will always be small and large inconveniences for you to face when together. But they can become part of your bonding.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.