[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beneficial Relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
This might be a strange one around here, and I know I'll catch shit for it, but I'll try anyway.

I work a job that involves traveling. Right now, I'm working in a city that is a bit far from where I live. I like working there because the work is good, but the commute sucks, and I won't be working there long enough to justify moving.

It just so happens that I know a girl who lives in this city, albeit not well; I've only run into her a few times and had short conversations. I don't see long-term potential between us, so I haven't bothered asking her out, but it might be beneficial for me if I could stay over her place now and again to cut down on my commute. I don't really want sex, but I understand it would be somewhat expected of me in order to sleep over, so I'm okay with that.

My question is how to arrange a relationship with her to serve this end. Thanks in advance to those who provide advice.
>>
>>17009943
I guess friends with benefits?
>>
>>17009949
I've never done this sort of thing before. How do I arrange something like that?
>>
Couchserfing.com...or something like that. There is a literal website for this exact thing OP.
>>
>>17009963
You should already have a previously existing relationship with her, get sexual but tell her you don't want it to be serious. If she's ok with that you've got the go ahead for a fwb relationship.

I suggest being straight forward so she doesn't get any ideas.
>>
>>17010060
>You should already have a previously existing relationship with her
So your suggestion is that I start dating her casually, then propose the whole FWB thing?

>>17010050
I'll check this out, thanks.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.