[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you define a Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ayy lmao brah.jpg (75 KB, 916x930) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao brah.jpg
75 KB, 916x930
How would you define a Chad?
>>
Any guy she likes instead of me.
>>
>>17009856
The dude fucking ur wife/GF cuz his dick is bigger than urs and ur wife is unsatisfied with ur needle dick. Ur mate get enjoyment seeing ur ass get rammed by chad
>>
>>17009859
>betas literally on suicide watch
>>
Just wondering if I have become Chad. I sleep with a new woman every two weeks or so, have one to three girls I rotate at any time, am fairly athletic, but also still browse the 'Chon, have autist tendencies, and over-analyse everything.

Also still got long hair, haha.

Dress well though ;).
>>
>>17009884

If you're unironically using the term "Chad," you will never be one. Casual sex is easy as fuck, m8, it can be fun but it's not exactly something to brag about.
>>
>>17009902

Genuinely no idea what the term means, haha. That is why I asked.
>>
>>17009856
It's not that Chad doesn't have to try, but everything is geared for him to succeed. His good looks, charm, and intelligence come naturally. From a young age he's been treated well due to his inherent greatness and as a result he's confident to his core. He has a strong support network of friends and family, so even if there's something even Chad can't handle he has nothing to worry about. His teachers favored him even if he wasn't the best student, he had lots of friends even if he wasn't the friendliest person, and he had a lot of romantic success even if he didn't seek it. All because he's just inherently so handsome and likeable. He might not be the handsomest, the smartest or the smoothest guy in the room but he's at least above average in everything. Chad doesn't try to get women, or if he does, he does it in passing. Women flock to Chad like they always have. Some Chads take advantage of this and have lots of casual sex, some prefer monogamy, some are gay, but in the end they are extremely confident in themselves and rightly so. The entire world has been kissing their ass their entire life, and anyone who doesn't is just a bitter faggot.
>>
>>17009856
where did this meme even come from?
why the name "Chad"?
>>
>>17009976
I'm fairly sure that "Chad" was simply some bitter virgin's idea of a stereotypical jock name. It wouldn't have caught on of not for the full name "Chad Thundercock", which is, admittedly, quite catchy. I envision him as looking like Marvel Comics' Thor.
>>
He can't lift, but he likes to buy protein by the bulk to pretend that he does.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.