[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This may seem like a completely ridiculous thread but I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ss (2016-02-02 at 05.31.38).jpg (43 KB, 314x382) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-02-02 at 05.31.38).jpg
43 KB, 314x382
This may seem like a completely ridiculous thread but I have no idea what to do anymore.

My ex boyfriend was somebody who loved when I had sex with other guys, the more the better - We weren't into black guys though (not sure if that matters but w/e?)
I used to love letting older guys who were married fuck me and feeling a younger girls pussy on their cock.. It's bad I know.. But I need to change. We broke up (unrelated to our fetish/lifestyle) and I have no idea what to do in my new relationship, he's very protective, he's handsome, has money, is so nice to me but every time I get the chance I'm always thinking about more than 1 guy.. Or not him.

What do I need to do in order to snap out of this habit? Every time I masturbate do I just need to 100% think about him and stop if I drift off somewhere else? Do I need to pinch myself if I think about more than one person.. I want to be faithful and loyal (I wouldn't cheat) but thinking about these things makes me feel like I am cheating and I want it to stop..
>>
I think that's probably just the way you are. Some people aren't straight. Some people aren't monogamous. I don't think you can change it.
>>
>>17009861

This. You can't force yourself to be something you aren't. You're going to slip eventually and break this guy's heart. This isn't going to make either of you happy.
>>
It's too late, you've already embraced hedonism and you can't turn back. I bet you haven't even told him the things you've done right?

You need to find another swinger/cuckold and stop dating normal men. You will always want the taboo and wildness back, denying it will just make make things worse.
>>
>>17009867
He knows my ex enjoyed me fucking other men, but not the extent of 2+ guys in the bedroom.

It's going to suck if this is something that you just can't break because the man I'm with is actually so very sweet and before my ex got me into this new found lifestyle/fetish I was very monogamous. Thanks for your replies, I don't see any harm in trying to break the habit for a bit longer but if I just can't do it I won't lead this guy on any longer.
>>
>>17010233
you want to swing, but what does he want? you haven't said
>>
>>17010233
Of course he doesn't, lol. Who would date a gangbang slut who gets a kick out of fucking old(er) men? Figures you kept it from him.
>>
>>17010306
He knows about 90% of it and still accepts it as my past. Sure I'm not a pure innocent flower but I still have a lot of love to give and I'm a great girlfriend to him. I'm trying to change for the better which is why I'm asking for help so I can get these thoughts out of my head.
>>
>>17009854
/r9k/ was right once again.
>>
>>17010396
You might want to try therapy
>>
>>17009854
What's your address? We'll all come over and...talk to you about how to get these thoughts out of your head and nothing more I swear.
>>
>>17009854
This is so obviously bait, the masturbation fantasy of some fat unshaven guy sitting in his underwear.
>>
>>17010396
And he wouldnt accept the remaining 10%, lol. Find someone you can be yourself with and quit wasting his time
>>
>>17009854
haha you fucked up your life with your twisted fetish. No decent guy will ever be with you upon knowing your dirty little secret. I actually believe your ex was come evil mastermind that actually had a deep resentment towards you, making you into a slut and ruining your chances for future healthy relationships
>>
File: 1460101866020.jpg (105 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1460101866020.jpg
105 KB, 720x960
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.