[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do all the girls I like have boyfriends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>Be 22, still in college. Finally have my own place.
>Got over depression, finally happy and optimistic. People like to be around me!
>Go to a party, meet 10/10 short haired cutie.
>I ask what the best part of her day was...
>"I talked to my boyfriend on skype!"
>N-n-neat! I GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE.
>Talk to another girl ask the same question.
>"Gee Anon, it's like I'm walking on hair when I'm around you. Oh best part? My boyfriend is coming back this week!"
>NOPE! Out of there.
>I'm not gonna orbit these women. Nope not gonna be a little puppy dog and fallow them around. But all the girls I like always have a boyfriend it seems.
How do I avoid this bullshit? Do I just do what I do, realize they are shallow and get the fuck out and keep looking?
>>
>>17009830

Wait, why are they "shallow" just because they already have a boyfriend that isn't you?

The answer to your question: You're attracted to "the good ones." Attractive, levelheaded, not stupid. Problem is, you're never going to be the only guy who noticed she's great. If she's worth having, there'll be competition. So either compete, or "settle"
>>
>>17009830
It's not that surprising that most quality women have boyfriends. If they're desirable, nice people, then it makes sense that there are others who want to be with them.

however, many relationships this early on end. So it's still very possible to find a great girl right after she's been broken up with/broke up with her BF. Obviously you don't want to rush things at this state, but deff start courting her so that when she's ready, she knows you're an option.

A lot of boys stay friends with the girls they like while they're dating someone else. This way, when the girl breaks up with her BF, she already knows what a great guy you are. You don't want to be like up her butt though or you'll get friend zoned. But keeping a casual friendship where you occasionally run in to her and chat is a good method of keeping your options open.
You wanna have multiple fish on the line. Don't put too much effort in to any one relationship, and don't catch oneitis for some chick
>>
walking on hair
>>
>>17009830
Well.....asking a girl "what the best part of her day was" is pretty much a surefire way to show her that you don't have anything interesting to say.

By this I mean that you and I both know that you really don't give a shit about her day, or the best part of it, and I'm sure the girl knows that too. If you're gonna talk to a girl, TALK to her, don't just spit out some bullshit, at least ask something you want to know, hobbies, background, e.t.c. Since it's a girlfriend you want, I assume you are interested in these things?

What I'm trying to say is, don't be so cookie cutter when approaching women, be yourself, and if you two click, things will go naturally from there. If not, fuck it, plenty of fish in the sea bud. Just be genuine.
>>
Ya gotta be something other than terribly average to get that 10/10 short hair girl. You're just simply not going to get a girl like that just by walking up to them and HOPING they don't have a BF.

You need to be something that pulls in those girls. As in have money or be able to do something impressive. Artists, musician, actor, dancer, singer, something that makes them see you first. Girls have guys constantly proposing to be with them. The more attractive she is the more guys pining over her. Guys don't really give a shit what a women does just as long as shes pretty. Girls on the other hand want a man that's successful and good at what he does.

A pretty girl is more likely going to want a guy she finds herself rather than one of the many desperately pleading for her attention.
>>
you asked a question and you got

1) an honest answer: they blew you off b/c they legit have a b/f they have put a ton of time into and they don't want to waste your time

2) they are blowing you off as fast as possible.

really, most likely 1 is happening, be glad they are not leading you on.

OP keep playing your game forever until they stop sayingthey have a bf. measure the results of single girls to your question, if they blow you off in a new way YOU ARE FUCKED. if they don't blow you off you will be able to make one of them your gf

(consider 5 year suicide too)
>>
>>17009844
these sayings are a diamond a dozen around here LOL
>>
Grit your teeth internally and just be their friend anon. You can be friends with girls without being a beta orbiter. Will pay off down the line
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.