[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had two girls say they "just want to be friends"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 700x400
I've had two girls say they "just want to be friends" with me. I just plain ignored them after that, and they would always stare at me. Did I make the right call? I still never had a goal
>>
>>17009656
Good job senpai
put bitches in their place.
Let them know your won't let them use you as their emotional tampon for free.
I'm proud of you.
>>
If you do that and see these girls on the regular it makes you look like a thirsty tool. Women want to believe that they're special and unique and you're interested in them specifically, even if it's not true. You fucked up by letting them know you were only talking to them at all for the pussy, while probably making no moves or not being very attractive. If you don't know how to play the game, start by being friends with women. Every woman has other friends they can hook you up with. Each woman is a gateway to ten more.
>>
Good, only normies have friends.
>>
Good call, it's not your fault for being completely uninterested in them platonically, this is totally natural for dudes. Girls have been mislead to believe otherwise by all these friendzones.
>>
So how can I actually get a girl to like me? I wasn't neccesarily friends with these girls to begin witj since we hardly talked. I thought dates were for getting to know eachother
>>
>>17009674
only think is good to keep someone that has feelings for you around just for "being friends".
that is selfish as fuck.
No one but the women have something to win out of it. They get free attention + confident boost while the guy only gets fake hopes that prevents him into moving to someone else.
Cutting contact is the best someone can do in those cases.
>>
>>17009690
They are. Just don't assume a girl wants to get to know you just because you go on a date. Just work on bettering yourself and asking lots of women out and you'll find a match suitable for you.
>>
>>17009690
Go even slower.
Try to talk to there more before dropping the D bomb.
Find something that you have and common and making her laugh is a good start.
>>
>>17009691
Except access to all those other women. Eye on the prize nigger. Stop taking rejection so personally.
>>
You should use these "friends" as pivots to meet more women.

If they never invite you anywhere or are just using you as an ego-boost then of course you can disengage.

Having women as friends is a huge social advantage anywhere you go, use this whenever you can.
>>
You're all right, thanks lads. I'm pretty fucked for now though
>>
>>17009656
Depends. Do you actually enjoy talking to them? Sometimes I ignore girls who friendzone me but other times I just don't give a fuck about being in a relationship with them and just like talking to them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.