[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a pedo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 18k2c5f0m2zzcjpg.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
18k2c5f0m2zzcjpg.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
Guys I kinda have a problem /,recent things have happened that are making me upset. Recently, my one friend told me I have a "pedo" stare. As upsetting as that is, I brushed it off as a joke. My therapist also told me he's caught me staring at the secretary's 5 yr old daughter when she brings her into work, and he finds that "interesting". I'll wait when I see a little girl I have a hard time not looking and them and sometimes I do kinds scan them with my eyes but I know I'm not a pedo.
>>
Come on man yuh need women pumpum not likkle gyal yah need a box pon ya headtop!
>>
Basically you aren't a pedo until you actuallly have sex with a kid.
That said, having CP in your possession isn't a good idea.
>>
>>17009605
Why do you think I have XP
CP? I'm not a pedo..
>>
>>17009607
I'm just saying
*wink* *wink*
>>
>>17009596
>secretary's 5 yr old daughter
You're the guy who has that fucked up book on pdf.

>I know I'm not a pedo.
Uhh yeah, you are.
>>
>>17009660
I never downloaded that shit, only a tool would. Also it's a guide not a book.
>>
>>17009666
>never downloaded that shit
You just read it, along with keeping CP on your computer. You made a thread asking what to do about it.

>guide not a book
My apologies. You're the guy who's read through that fucked up GUIDE, not book.
>>
Did you grow up around children as a child? Did you grow up with older sister types?
>>
>>17009677
Yes I did grow up with older sisters
>>
>>17009596
I look at kids all the time. They are hilarious looking and are often doing embarrassing or dumb shit all the time.Whenever they look back at me I make a funny face that makes them laugh.

Sometimes parents get all protective or sometimes they find it playfull and laugh with me. This is usually on trains or planes.

I don't think that makes you a pedo. If it were literally any other decade this would be considered normal but people are overprotective nowadays.
>>
>>17009596
als I find it weird your therapist goes straight to sex rather than "would you like kids of your own? Have you thought of that at all?"

but whatever. Hes projecting.
>>
>>17009705
He's not adding the information that he's had CP on his computer and won't tell the therapist he thinks the secretary's 5 year old daughter is hot as hell.

OP have you told your therapist about what you did to that person, back before you realized you were, in your words, "different"?
>>
>>17009715

Why do you know all this shit about OP? What is going on in this thread?
>>
>>17009715
Is there a thread we are missing here? Is there an archive of it?

I mean, all the info ITT doesn't really say PEDO but if there's more to it then maybe...
>>
>>17009731
He made a thread in the past where he essentially said he had CP on his computer (essentially because he was hesitant to incriminate himself, so he just kept saying his problem was "cheesy, if you know what I mean"). I forget what he specifically needed advice for though
>>
>>17009740
Honestly there is a chance it's not him, but when he mentioned his therapist's secretary's five year old daughter, I figured that detail was specific enough to assume this is the same guy. Not sure why he's saying he isn't a pedo in this thread though, he owned it in the last thread
>>
>>17009596
if you cant recognize when you've been staring too long, you're definitely going to appear creepy. now that you are aware of what you are doing wrong, just don't do it.
>>
>>17009744
>>17009748

Is this the same guy who used to CONSTANTLY troll /adv/ with pedo threads? I honestly don't even know if "troll" is the right word, the guy seemed mentally ill, but the threads were all lies. It was a different story every other day
>>
>>17009596
No you're not a pedo, you just got some creepy stare and people judge you because of that.

Funny to think that people are get disgusted by pedos while it's not really different from a person who's lusting on a full grown man or woman. It's also a sexual fetish like others. Hypocrisy everywhere I would say?
>>
>>17009758
I'm not sure. I only saw one other thread, and I talked with him. He said he'd had thoughts of doing things to kids, not just getting horny from seeing them/CP. Then he mentioned the guide to training children to be sex slaves. Then he mentioned doing something bad in like 8th grade or something, but he refused to tell the therapist and others were telling him not to tell the therapist either, but I disagreed. I have no idea how I'd find the archive of it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.