[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having sex with a girl tomorrow for the first time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1460079254750.jpg (10 KB, 206x320) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460079254750.jpg
10 KB, 206x320
I'm having sex with a girl tomorrow for the first time. We started talking on tinder, everything was cool, we were hitting it off. Then one night I guess she stops giving a fuck and starts talking all about sex.....what she likes, dislikes. She tells me all the things she wants me to do to her and what she's gonna do to me.

I'm nervous as fuck. She told me that she has had sex several times and has never reached orgasm. She doesn't know I'm a virgin. She says she's on birth control, she likes to swallow, and she's insanely submissive.

I need all your advice. How to fuck, how to make her cum, how to NOT cum too quickly. How to eat her out, positions. How to prep for sex. Pls help a sad virgin have an awesome first time.
>>
>>17009509 i get bonner with your story bro, i dont have any advice for you tho.
>>
>>17009509

provide the book and i'll give you everything I know anon
>>
>>17009557
i wasn't even that descriptive

bump again
>>
>>17009570
I can't provide it sorry, I need it for my Woman's Studies class
>>
Alternatively OP, you could tell her your a virgin and ask her to be your mistress and teach you ;)

God I want a little virgin boy to teach...
>>
>>17009509
Why are you this desperate for sex? Why can't you wait for virgin girl that would want more than sex from you?
>>
>>17009573

So I take it you aren't interested in signal processing/EE?
>>
Okay so I'm a female and want me to tell you how to make her orgasm like a mother fucker, buy like a vibrator, surprise her with that shit boyyyy, then when ya start fucking, put it on her clit and fuck her while letting that vibrate, best fucking feeling ever, and if you feel like your about to cum, pull out give her some head, and go back at it.
>>
>>17009571
Well, i have some advices but beliveme those are bullshit.... So, heeere i go:
1_Stop focus in make her came
2_she has many experience so ask her what she never made (like take her by her neck and grip)
Good luck tomorrow m8
>>
>>17009590
Inb4 OP going to buy a vibrator
>>
>>17009509

Doesn't matter dude, you'll get laid and you'll get to cum. After you do, you'll stop caring if she's had an orgasm or not because you're not going to see her again.
>>
>>17009626
lol no, I will. I like her a lot, she likes me too.
>>
>>17009590
too much vibrator makes you lose sensitvity in the clit. learn how to youse your mouth instead, if she pushes your head you are doing some thing right. practice foreplay intead
>>
So I met a girl off tinder a little while ago and she was like "I've never come with a guy" and I was like, well let's give it a shot. It didn't happen.

and ya know what? I don't care. I got my nut. You shouldn't care either. If she likes you, you guys can work out your sexual situation first, since you're a virgin and then you'll be able to work on things like making her orgasm.

You shouldn't be nervous man, you're gonna have a great experience, just be up front and tell her you need to talk about stuff before you start.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
>>17009557
Fucking bonners
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-04-08-07-30-19.png (832 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-04-08-07-30-19.png
832 KB, 720x1184
>>17009663
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.