[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have the power to ruin the relationship of someone who really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1459962029983.png (348 KB, 720x892) Image search: [Google]
1459962029983.png
348 KB, 720x892
I have the power to ruin the relationship of someone who really hurt me. Should I do it?

Bitch cheated on me, and left me for him, and then completely cut me off from her life on a whim cause she's bipolar. I really feel like I should, because it genuinely hurts when I think of how much time I devoted to helping her with her problems, and just being there for her, only for her not leave me, but to block me from her life and pretend I don't exist.

I have his email, and I can contact him. But then another part of me feels bad for wanting to bully a bipolar girl with a drug addiction who'll never amount to anything by ruining her relationship.

She's gonna sabotage her own relationship anyway, she'll cheat on him like she did with me, and the partners before me, she play victim and make excuses, she'll binge and get hospitalized again and again... I don't know what to /adv/

Part of me still cares a lot about her, but a different part really wants to hurt her to make her feel how she made me feel.

Pic unrelated btw, just the first on my drive.
>>
File: tumblr_njqmszcYSG1r94dqgo1_1280.jpg (671 KB, 1153x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njqmszcYSG1r94dqgo1_1280.jpg
671 KB, 1153x1920
>>17008852
Revenge is what most people strive for, but end up regretting after.

OP, either do what most people don't and let it go and find happiness within or be the majority.
>>
>>17008852
>a bipolar girl with a drug addiction

you sure know how to pick em :)
>>
Just move on with your life, man. Don't dig yourself further down the rabbit hole. You're better off without her, and you know it, so just keep out of each others' lives.

Shit like this just makes you look bad, and it'll make you feel bad about yourself when it's done. It's not going to provide you with the sense of closure you're looking for.
>>
>>17008852
you want to know how you win this? pay attention
>disregard her completely
>get /fit/, get paid, become successful
>act as though you dont know or remember her if she tries to contact you or you see her in public
you really want to fuck her up? be the guy that she regrets letting go or doing wrong to.
>>
>>17008886
This

My ex left me half a year back now, I got fit hoping to smash some ass on Tinder or something, my ex seen me and wanted me back, ha, don't think so cunt.
>>
File: 1377241334101.jpg (26 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
1377241334101.jpg
26 KB, 447x447
>>17008852

>another part of me feels bad for wanting to bully a bipolar girl with a drug addiction who'll never amount to anything by ruining her relationship.

That's the smart part of you. She has a shit ton of emotional issues as it is. I think she's suffering enough.
>>
>>17008880
In my diffence, she was really really attractive, and had that geeky/nerdy girl vibe to her. Chemistry was all there, and we could spend hours talking about anything. She was my gf, but also my closest friend during the two years we dated. That's why I was able to overlook her flaws, and why it hurts so much tgat she'd outright block me. If she wanted to end things, she could have told me, and I would have let her go, but still been a friend to her, but this....

A friend spoke with her, and he said she started saying all sorts of nasty shit to him about me. It's a betrayal on a much deeper level than "oh she cheated on me."

>>17008886
This sounds like a good idea.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.