[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exchange program
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 640x960
So I'm currently doing an exchange and I leave next Tuesday but the exchange parents are very pissed because I lost the keys and spent too much time on my computer. I feel very bad and I want to make it up to them or something
>>
Lol exchange? Wtf is this? Theres a reason no one is responding
>>
>>17008180
Like a student exchange
>>
>>17008187
Yea idk go to the zoo or some shit, why did you swich in the first place
>>
>>17008171

if you have cash, go out and buy the ingredients to make a popular dish from your home country. make it for them and clean the dishes before they get home so they get home and its just a nice meal ready for them and you can say thanks for being such good host parents.
>>
>>17008196
I'm poor got no more cash
>>
Is there someway I can apologize were they would forgive me?
>>
>>17008205

they ultimately wont care cuz you'll be gone in less than a week. but if you want to show gratitude, just repeat that you are grateful. perhaps ask to cook them said meal, or clean the house for them or do some other chore they need done.
>>
>>17008209
Thanks man will try but they do care very much
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.