[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife's son
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: dark souls.png (17 KB, 897x390) Image search: [Google]
dark souls.png
17 KB, 897x390
>Be yesterday
>Be at room doing work on my PC
>Hear pain noises
>Check it out
>Just my kids (2yo) laying on the floor standing up when he sees me. Look at [spoiler]my wife's son[/spoiler] he looks surprised.
>Leave the room with doubt but stick around to figure it there was foul play.
>glimpse at the room from the hallway
>hear noises again
>see my wife's son asphyxiating my kid with his foot on his throat.
>enter the room
>see him in shock and quickly removing his foot
>Slap him twice
>Call him a faggot, failure, telling him next time I catch him doing something like this I'll run his throat with my car tires and to GTFO my kids room and be ready to pack your shit cuz you are leaving with your grandmother.
>wife storms in (WHAT IS GOING ON?)
>tell her whats up
>she goes bat shit insane telling me that I shouldnt have called him a faggot and a failure or that I was going to kill him.
>Tell her that IDGAF and that he needs to get the fuck out by summer and go to a psychologist because he is clearly mad.
>She tells me that I'm over reacting and this is how kids behave.
>This is third incident I've experience with him , first was about 4 months ago watching him hold the kid upside down while he was crying, the second one was him kicking the dog while he was playing CoD where he apparently had his friends tell him to kick the dog to shut him up.
>This kid grew up with women.
>his real dad is a crackhead
>her brother died last year because his life was meaningless aparrently leeching and fucking rich girls for money.
>his mother wont stop defending him and tells me that I'm the one that's wrong.
>"I'm not going to give him a medal for doing what he did but yelling at him was way worst"
>I'm about to walk out the door but I don't want to since I don't want my kid to grow without me.
>She just texted me that I'll be happy as soon as classes are done since she is planning on moving out.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17007730
You already cucked yourself. It's not even a meme. You literally cucked yourself and now you have to raise Chad's shitty brat that has daddy issues.
>>
you guys are both fucking up. You're being too hard on him without correction his behavior. Telling him that he's a failure a faggot and that you're going to murder him is NOT how you correct a child's behavior or help him learn right from wrong. You're literally CONTRIBUTING to the problem. Kids look at adults as role models- if you come across as batshit insane like you did, he's going to copy that behavior and keep acting like he's been acting.

Now- you SHOULD be harsh on him, but do it in a way that isn't literally threatening to murder him. Send him off to military school, ground him, spank him, take away toys and games- NORMAL parenting stuff that will help him learn.

Your wife was defending her son in this situation because you were acting like a fucking monster. You are a GROWN MAN threatening a CHILD. Are you seriously that incapable of disciplining a child in a mature way?!

You and your wife need to agree to work TOGETHER to reach a happy medium with disciplining. As long as you keep over reacting, she's going to underway in defense.

The first step is to go to your wife, apologize, and tell her that you want to work together to discipline the children in the RIGHT way.

Then you need to go to YOUR STEP SON and apologize for threatening him and over reacting. Then, explain to him why what his did was wrong, and ask him to apologize to you back. Tell him that you love both of them very much and that you don't want either of them to get hurt. Warm him that if you and your wife catch him doing something bad lke that again, there will be consequences.

Your step son is doing these things for a reason. Find out what the reason is and fix it. LISTEN to him. He's still a kid, and as his step father, it's your job to help get him on track, not to fuck him up even more
>>
>>17007908
She's going to keep under reacting in defense ***
>>
>>17007730
>at room doing work on my PC

were you fapping when this happens
be honest.
>>
You did what any protective dad would do...that kid has fucking issues. Get him some help and repair the relationship if possible.
>>
>you guys are both fucking up. You're being too hard on him without correction his behavior. Telling him that he's a failure a faggot and that you're going to murder him is NOT how you correct a child's behavior or help him learn right from wrong. You're literally CONTRIBUTING to the problem.

came here to say this, holy shit OP, you need to take some goddamn parenting classes or something, this is like 0/10 abusive shitty parenting, I could not be more disgusted with you
>>
>>17007929
>You did what any protective dad would do

no, not in the fucking slightest. I understand OP's emotional reaction kicking in, but being unable to control that reaction (like a woman) makes him shit. Slapping the shit out of a kid isn't going to teach him that physical aggression isn't okay, it's going to do the fucking opposite, teach him that might makes right and now he's just going to do it more carefully in the future. OP is quite literally completely fucking retarded.
>>
>>17007730
Dude this kid sounds fucked. I have a nephew that does stupid shit and no one seems to understand how fucked in the head he is and insists that everyone is not treating him right and that's why he acts out. Not true. He's mentally unstable, he touches his sister, he torments the animals, he's tried hurting other children. His mother insists he's okay and doesn't need professione help, but when a four year old is touching his younger sister in a obviously sexual way and has been caught multiple times doing so, something is not right.
This shit makes me rage so hard.
Your stepson needs help op. Especially if he's purposely harming your 2 y/o son. I wouldn't tolerate that shit either
>>
>>17007959
Also maybe you did overreact a little but I understand how hard it can be when he's basically trying to kill your son
>>
>>17007949
Nope had op beat the shit and put him in his place all would be alright.

The problem is the mother condoning the action by not supporting op in the ass whooping he deserves.
>>
>>17007967
>Nope had op beat the shit and put him in his place all would be alright.

do you think kids are dogs or something? Society doesn't function on physical aggression, and domination like that ONLY breeds resentment, anger, and makes the situation worse.

When's the last time you started liking someone because they beat the shit out of you?
>>
>>17007959
That kid is going to mentally fuck your SONS PERCEPTION OF LIFE UP. He will learn terrible things happen to him for no reason, so he should do terrible things to others for no reason because thats how the world works. You better father the fuck up and leave that bitch.

If i ever had a son OR EVEN DAUGHTER! No fucking way i'd tolerate that shit, he'd be gone and if his mum had to go aswell the women i love, so be it. But no one is going to harm my child, no one. He's a fucking part of you, literally.
>>
>>17007967
>had op beat the shit and put him in his place
Not that guy but OP didn't accomplish this either.
>Slap him twice
>Call him a faggot, failure, telling him next time I catch him doing something like this I'll run his throat with my car tires and to GTFO my kids room and be ready to pack your shit cuz you are leaving with your grandmother.

If you want to go this route, the guy in the pic actually suggested a better way, a formal punishment: tell him what he did is unacceptable, force him on his knee, force him to apologize, then hit him with a belt.
>>
>>17007985
I agree.
I actually lived with my crazy nephew for 6 months and I was insanely worried that my child would be ruined because of that kid's behavior.
I ended up locking myself in my room in order to try and avoid the dysfunction that was spewing out of that household.
>>
>>17007995
>>17007985
>my children are fragile little flowers

you're bad fathers if your kids aren't learning how to properly handle shitty people
>>
>>17008005
How? By letting them be tormented by another child who is clearly fucked in the head? No thanks I'd rather not spread the dysfunction. And how exactly is a toddler supposed to handle a shitty person who's 2-3 years older than him? In small kids 2-3 years is a significant gap. You probably don't have kids anon and if you do I feel sorry for them.
>>
>>17008005
Dude the kid is fucking 2 years old.
>>
>>17008005
You remind me of that crazy kid's family. They're the reason his sister is tormented and basically raped, so she "learns how to deal with shitty people"
>>
>>17008005
>you're bad fathers if your kids aren't learning how to properly handle shitty people
not them but there's a difference between a bratty kid and a mentally fucked up kid. if the kid was just a brat then yes, suck it up and teach them that their behavior is not okay and it wouldn't fly with me. but the kids being described are fucked in the head. i wouldn't want my kids around them ever, especially if the parents of said kid are making excuses for him.
>>
you guys are missing the point

It's ok for the dad to be pissed AF and want to defend his son, but by acting threatening he's reinforcing his step son's OBVIOUS PSYCHOSIS.

The way the step son is acting is NOT NORMAL. He needs help. But threatening to murder him is NOT helping him. It is hurting EVERYONE- the mom because now the person she loves is threatening to murder her child, the stepson because he's becoming more of a monster, and OP's son because now the stepson is going to fuck with him even more.

If you want to solve the problem, you need to get the step son some actual help. Otherwise this cycle will continue until you murder him or he murders your kid
>>
>>17008030
Exactly.
>>
>>17008025
>>17008021
>>17008017
I'm not talking about OP, I'm talking about the other two anons, no shit two is too young for anything, morons.

>>17008030
kids gotta know how to deal with the mentally fucked up as well, I don't know if you've been outside, but there's some fucked up people out there too.

I'm not convinced the 'wife's son' is a mental retard, either - he seems to have anger issues (just like OP) and doesn't know how to deal with shit - that's not mental illness, that's an absence of a father figure and poor life skills.
>>
>>17008005
Properly handle shitty people? You're litreally the biggest autist in this thread, his son is 2yrs old how the fuck can he stand up to himself against someone physically stronger/tougher? huh?? What tell daddy on him and get beaten up some more? Learn to rely on others??? You fucking retard, you don't put your child in a lose-lose situation. You allow him to learn in a more fair even playing field so his mindset grows fairly well grounded and as he gets older he then deals with fuckery of life and LEARNS FROM THAT and doesnt become a crazy psycho like your child would. Have you seen any documentary of "bad kids" the ones that hurt animals? Literally 95% of them are that way because they were abused, physically and sexually. It's fucking documented. You don't put your child in fucked situations, they're kids, they learn slowly as they get older, not when they're fucking 2yo.
>>
>>17008042
You're litearlly an autist, the two other anons are refering to a situation such as OPs. you dont put your kid in a situation where they canot win. You remind me of the father who turned their kid into serial killers by fucking them up so much.
>>
>>17008044
>wasn't responding to OP or his 2/yo
>goes on rant as if I was

sorry for triggering you
>>
File: the point.jpg (112 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
the point.jpg
112 KB, 500x375
>>17008042
>especially if the parents of said kid are making excuses for him
the kids being described are around 4 and 5. i wouldn't be worrying about how my children are going to handle them and i'd be more focused on why the parents aren't. it's not bad to want my kids to stay away from unstable people. forcing them to interact with someone who could hurt them under the idea that "WELL THEY HAVE TO LEARN AT SOME POINT" is terrible. obviously they have to learn that there are people like this in the world and that there are proper ways to deal with them but making them do it when they're still trying to comprehend right and wrong in the first place is shit parenting.
>>
Can we pls first elaborate how old your wifes son is?
>>
>>17008073
21, read the OP
>>
>>17008042
Well op and myself both have two year olds. I'm the only other anon with a similar story.

Also, I agree with the other anon, these kids need serious professional help.
In my nephews case I strongly believe his mother needs to have both kids taken away. I've tried calling cps but nothing ever came of it, even a after that creep burned his sister with a curling iron on her legs and genital area. It really affected me when I learned about this. I felt terrible for her because she's suffering at the hand of her older brother, and I can't help but think of how fucked up in the head she'll be if someone doesn't save her. It was also very disappointing when I found out cps wasn't going to do shit about it, even with the proof.
>>
>>17007908
>You're being too hard on him without correction his behavior.

>Being too hard on him.

The kid is stepping on another kids fucking throat. When caught in the act, his first reaction is one of shock. Shock at GETTING caught in the act.

You need to shut the fuck up and NEVER EVER have kids. Like serious. NEVER. people like you are the reason bastards like this kid exist in the world. Because you're incapable of punishing a child. Grounding a kid for almost killing a kid is beyond soft. A kid like that would walk the fuck over you. Don't ever have kids, the world becomes a dangerous place with people like you having kids.
>>
>>17008076
i have, twice. there's no mentioning of the age or i am completely blind now.

but alright. now i can CLEARLY understand OP. you kick that shithat out NOW. he's of age. he needs to get trough alone now if he thinks this is acceptable behaviour.
>>
>>17008086
Op does not mention the stepson's age only his biological son's age
>>
>>17007908
>He's still a kid, and as his step father, it's your job to help get him on track

no it isnt. As a "step father" he can not care about this kid and its all fair game because its not his kid.

If he does its his joice - not his obligation.

You women need to learn already. Not my kid not my business. You act like if someone is with you he is automatically a daddy for all your past fuckups.
>>
Kick the woman and her son out of your house. I hope youre not married because divorce rape.
Not a edgy teen reacting, Im 30.
>>
>>17008103
yes, that's the important one in this case,
>>
>>17008084
"Without correcting his behavior"

That's the WHOLE POINT, dumbass.
Are you stupid? If punching th kid square in the face would stop him from ever doing anything bad again then that would be the way to go.

But PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY abusing the kid is the whole reason why he has problems in the first place. It's people like YOU who fuck up their children. My two sons are fully grown- one's a doctor and the other's a pastor and they were both very well behaved boys for the most part.

You are an ADULT. If you see a child doing something awful to one of your kids, you need to CORRECT them, not bash their fucking face in.

Op should do something harsh to the kid THAT CORRECTS THE PROBLEM. Reinforcing the kid's delinquency by acting like a fucking monster is not going to help his son or his step son.

I'm not advocating a slap on the wrist- but let's keep in mind that the delinquent child is like what- 6, 7? Kids dong fully understand things like death, pain, consequences, etc at that age. It would be different if the step son was like a teenager, but he's still a child. It doesn't excuse his mistake- but you need to understand that the child wasnt even fully aware of the situation. Kids are fucking crazy sometimes. They don't understand how things work. You need to punish them severely and APPROPRIATLY so that they understand and learn.
>>
>>17008107
The kid is 12. Look at the picture posted with the topic. It's a picture of an omegle question. The age is stated there of the mothers kid.
>>
>>17008105
I'm not a fuckinn woman, and step fathers are supposed to act like fathers to their step children.
I assume OP wants his wife to act like a mother to his son, and in that case he should act like a father to his step son
>>
>>17008137
>You are an ADULT. If you see a child doing something awful to one of your kids, you need to CORRECT them, not bash their fucking face in.

You're a fucking idiot. If the kid got caught in the act and has a shocked expression, he knows perfectly well that what he's doing is wrong. He did it anyway.

He did correct him, you fucking sperglord. He used corporal punishment to do so. Just because you don't recognize it as a way to correct a kid, doesn't mean that it's not. And for stepping on a kids throat? Yep, I think corporal punishment is fine. This isn't the same as getting caught doing something minor. This is almost killing another fucking kid.

>My two sons are fully grown- one's a doctor and the other's a pastor and they were both very well behaved boys for the most part.

Good job! This has no relevance to this case whatsoever, because as you specified, the kids were well behaved. You have NO experience in dealing with kids like the OP. A slap on the wrist and grounding isn't something that will work on sadistic fuckers like that.

The Deliquent kid is 12. Almost Teenage age. If the kid were 6-7, then you might have a point. As it stands, the kid is 12 and is performing sadistic shit upon the younger kid.
>>
Thanks for your input everyone.
I just wanna update something:
Every morning I usually wake up early (~6:30am) to move my car if I come in late after my wife (we have a garage that takes 2 cars but only one after the other), well after my wife leaves I usually just go back to sleep until 7:45am so I can dream a little before going to work ... anyway today I woke up like at 7:15am to the sight of seen him staring at me while I was sleeping, he quickly moved away as I was waking up but ...damn that shit was scary right out of a horror movie. I called my relatives to let them know and at least my mother told me to get out of the house ASAP but I don't wanna leave my kid alone and unattended.

I see how I over did it by calling him a faggot and such but honestly damn this fucking kid is acting up like a psychopath.

Anyway sorry It took too long to respond (work) I'll be having the talk this afternoon since this is clearly getting out of hand. I'm glad I did not marry her as I now see where this is headed.

I'll report later to get some feedback thanks anons.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.