[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 110 feet on to solid concrete high enough to do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Is 110 feet on to solid concrete high enough to do it?
>>
>>17007687
Only one way to find out!
>>
quick Google was 12m

http://outdoors.stackexchange.com/questions/8106/how-far-would-you-need-to-fall-for-it-to-be-fatal
>>
>>17007687
Why not go higher just to be safe? Limits and minimum effort create miserable, boring, alive people.
>>
>>17007687
I'd say usually 11 stories is enough but it depends how you hit the ground

I work as an EMT and not long ago I responded to a guy who fell off the roof of a 7 story building onto solid concrete, you'd think that would be enough to liquify someone right? But he just fucked up his ankle when he landed on it and broke his arm when he tried to grab the ledge. He also had his teeth blown out and the hospital said he had a thoracic bleed as well, but he was fine.

Then A week later I had a woman who jumped out of a 9th story balcony onto concrete and her skull was smashed open with brain pouring out of it.
>>
>>17007705
because the building I live in is 110 feet high and it is difficult to gain access to the roof a building in nyc.
>>
Just go at it head first and it'll be fatal. Jumping feet first might kill you (by painfully bleeding out from internal injuries over the course of hours) but it will probably just fuck up your legs and make it harder for you to try again.

Whatever you do, don't jump off somewhere in the middle of a city. Otherwise your last gift to the world will be having numerous people walk past your mangled corpse on the sidewalk which is pretty horrifying. Have at least some respect for the people who might encounter you.
>>
Jumping is such a painful way to die tf
>>
i think you could easily get four flips with that. good luck
>>
or just don't?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.