[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vicious Cycle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1459898462876.jpg (277 KB, 1480x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459898462876.jpg
277 KB, 1480x1080
>Exit Void
>Try to get a gf/improve myself/my life
>Fail at getting a gf because no confidence
>Remind self that I'm worthless
>Return to Void
>Rinse repeat

How do I end this? I've been told I'm not even unattractive.
>It's all in your head
Shut the fuck up. That in no way helps me.
>>
Just be yourself!
You have to keep trying!
I managed to change myself, so you can too!
Just stop caring about your failure!
Man up!
>>
>>17007640
I chuckled
>>
Kill your soul
>>
You made the mistake of making getting a gf your primary goal. Your primary goal must always be self-improvement. Once you are awesome, and don't care about getting a gf, is when you will get a gf.
>>
>>17007776
How does one not care though
>>
>>17007781
By not giving a fuck.
>>
>>17007793
how does one not give a fuck?
>>
>>17007796
By choosing not to.
>>
>>17007798
That's not a choice that's up to me, in all honesty.
>>
>>17007798
Not OP but I wish if only it was that easy.
>>
>>17007800
>>17007805
It actually is easy. You simply don't want to.
>>
>>17007813
Well I guess you're right since I do want a girlfriend. Is this going anywhere?
>>
>>17007781
By literally not giving a fuck and realizing nobody has it all figured out, and the best you can do is be the best you can be.

In the morning, when you look into the mirror ask yourself. Is the man staring back at me the best he could be? The answer is always no, because there is always room to do more.

I always think of Liam Neeson in Schindler's List, before he goes into hiding he breaks down that he did not do everything he believed he could
>>
>>17007822
Yes. Focus on becoming something that girls find attractive. Because you clearly aren't. Do something about it.
>>
>>17007618
OP don't listen to these children saying "don't give a fuck, YOLO fugggg bitches" and shit. They come from the right place, but misunderstand the message. Do give a fuck. Give a lot of fucks! Fuck! You fucking deserve that! Give a fuck about getting 8 hours of sleep. Give a fuck about sticking to your gym schedule. Give a fuck about mindfulness so you can break out of self destructive thought patterns and behaviors. I get why no gf is a no good feel, but first work on yourself. If you do not have standards for yourself and your life, why would you deserve to ask any standard of another person? gf will come in time if you start taking care of yourself. Remember it is one WHOLE system, body, brain, emotional experience....not separate things but one, they depend on each other to stay in balance and to grow.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.