[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an older brother I'm 19 he's 21 and he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1457050778147.jpg (39 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1457050778147.jpg
39 KB, 426x341
I have an older brother I'm 19 he's 21 and he's the biggest piece of shit in my life. I've been dating a girl for almost a year and haven't really told my family about it other than my mom because my gf is from Japan and dating other races is unacceptable in our family so I haven't told my brother because I know for a fact he'll pull that shit and drive her away because I'm finally happy with myself and she makes me happier.

Currently he's been talking to my friends trying to get information on her behind my back but he would say anything to me because he's a fucking coward and is trying to get to my parents to make me break up with my gf

At this point I'm so pissed at him because he can't stand see me happy and is still living with my parents and at a dead end job, I might just do something crazy, anything I can do to get him off my back and deal with him in the long term? My gf and I want to get married but this is the biggest struggle in our way
>>
Ever heard of the Kangaroo Court?

This needs to happen.
>>
File: suicidebird.jpg (44 KB, 417x515) Image search: [Google]
suicidebird.jpg
44 KB, 417x515
By 'dating' do you mean talking on the damn computer and jerking off? Or actual time together spent physically connected with each other in the same room?

If it's the first one, he's doing you a favor, and the correct response is 'thank you for looking out for me, this is just hard. I'm so ronery."

If it's an actual physical relationship, that sucks, but understand that he's not your mother, and the only power he has over you is whatever power you give him.
>>
>>17007593
It is a physical relationship she immigrated to the US a couple years ago and we met through an art class we both took
>>
File: butch up, sally.jpg (42 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
butch up, sally.jpg
42 KB, 600x300
>>17007639
Maybe you should put on your big boy pants and confront him, resolve this.

It sounds like your brother doesn't respect you, and maybe, from the way you're writing, you've been kind of a pussy in the past. If your gf is worth keeping, OP, you need to be willing to show her and yourself that you can handle your own business, and that absolutely includes dealing with family. If you're too much of a snowflake to talk to an unapproving family member, what's going to happen when real shit goes on and you need to be a man about it?

OP, you need this, in my opinion. You need to have it out. I'd bet that the anticipation is 10 times worse than reality, too, even if your brother turns into a raging dick about it. I

IF YOU LET HIM GET BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR WOMAN, YOU DESERVE THE CONSEQUENCES.
>>
>>17007677
You're right I'm going to confront him today because like you said I need to stand up for my self and my woman and not let him get in the way of our happiness and if he can get over it

Thank you you've pretty much given me the answer
>>
>>17007749
Good luck, man. You'll do fine. I'm sure it will suck, but it will be what you need.
>>
>>17007754
You were right it didn't turn out well and he didn't take well to it but I'm sure he'll get over it eventually and my gfs family has mad respect for me now

Again thank you you've really helped in the grand scheme of things
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.