[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just took 5g of paracetamol and 150mg of codeine and some ibuprofen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 44575200.cached.jpg (42 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
44575200.cached.jpg
42 KB, 960x641
I just took 5g of paracetamol and 150mg of codeine and some ibuprofen 250g pills

im gonna die?
>>
>>17007561
Maybe
>>
File: doatse.jpg (872 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
doatse.jpg
872 KB, 1280x960
Eventually, yes. But not from this shit.

OTOH, your liver is not going to love this. Space that shit out more.
>>
>>17007561
Yes, due to acute liver damage
>>
You should probably check out a hospital.
>>
>>17007561
nope, but you did just irreperably damage your liver so you just bought yourself a slow painful death due to liver failure about 5 years from now, considering you wont be able to get a transplant due to your history of suicide attempts.

I think you should go to a hospital and get your stomach pumped before your body absorbs all of that. Next time you want to kill yourself use a gun idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x470
>>17007561
>5000mg acetaminophen/paracetamol
That'll fuck your liver up.
>150mg codeine
But hey, you must be getting one hell of a high!
>250g ibuprofen
Did you just eat a soap bar-sized pill of Advil? Well, there goes your stomach lining too. Probably your whole stomach too.
>>
daily max is 4g para, your liver is fucked

why would you even risk that for a worthless codeine high cunt

take care of yourself
>>
OP here.

i just puked.

i wanted to kill myself.

is my liver still fucked even though i puked?
>>
>>17007731
i took it all within 30minutes-1hour btw.
>>
>>17007741
That's just your body's natural response to "what the fuck did I just eat all at once"

Eat some food with those pills nigga, and save that puke -- codeine is pretty expensive.
>>
>>17007731
Be careful for gastrointestinal hemorrhage though even if you save your liver you might have a quick death due to blood loss.
>>
File: mom.jpg (75 KB, 650x489) Image search: [Google]
mom.jpg
75 KB, 650x489
>>17007731
You didn't need to puke it up. If you washed that shit down with a half-bottle of whisky, your liver would have been working full-time for a bit, but long-term, it's best not to mix and match medications like that. Short term, one time with moderate doses like that isn't going to hurt you whatsoever, and you will now have to take more of at least one of those to deal with the original issue.

Calm down, OP. You're fine.
>>
>>17007731
yes, call an ambulance
>>
>>17007731
liver isn't very fucked with 5000mg paracetamol (that's the main worry).
The 150mg codeine isn't life-threatening without more respiratory threats.
Assuming you mean "some 250mg pills" on the ibuprofen, that's nothing.

>>17007731
>i wanted to kill myself.
Throw all your OTC meds out (yes, everything, no your headaches aren't bad enough to risk your life).
Then go to a goddamn psychiatrist.
>>
>>17007777
Checked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.