[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i drank literally one sip of beer and then i felt reeaally good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: l-glutamine.png (4 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
l-glutamine.png
4 KB, 300x300
i drank literally one sip of beer and then i felt reeaally good but then like an hour later my head started to hurt like on the top of my head. what is the science reason for that? i get similar pains from using aspirin on the top of the head.
>>
i want to try again with wine and do the serving size which is supposed to be good for the heart and not enough alcol that would damage the brain apparently.
>>
File: bombs.jpg (11 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
bombs.jpg
11 KB, 224x225
Hypochondria is a thing. Try shoving a broomstick up your ass. Guaranteed to make you forget about pain in the top of your head.
>>
This happens all the time with alcohol? Maybe there is some kind of allergy. One sip shouldn't really have a noticeable impact on the body.
>>
the pain if antagonized enough is no fucking joke.
>>
>>17007550
I like this guy and his train of thought.
>>
i dont think it happens all the time with alcohol, my case its different because i wore out my top of head with aspirin and it only took a month.
>>
well fuck it. imma try with one sip of wine and see if i get the pain. wine may be different.
>>
OP here, might i add that i turned 21 four months ago and i cant even have one sip of fucking beer and im the guy who will drink it responsibly.
>>
What do you mean wore out the top of your head?
>>
the aspirin for whatever reason fucked the top of my head. it is pain that only happens when i take an aspirin or have a sip of beer. the pain is like identical for those two substances effects on me.
>>
i took aspirin two times daily for about a month and a half.
>>
when had the one sip it felt really good in my stomach like it was killing bacteria and man it felt really good. im gonna try yogurt with the good bacteria that helps the stomach. -and oil of oregano cause i got this fuck yeast thing in my godamn stomach givin me brain fog.
>>
>>17007542
>i drank literally one sip of beer and then i felt reeaally good but then like an hour later my head started to hurt like on the top of my head. what is the science reason for that?
Not rare, there's a genetic mutation in a liver enzyme that...
i get similar pains from using aspirin on the top of the head.
Ok so it's not that. STOP using anything that causes this and go see your doctor.

Both aspirin and low-dose alcohol are vasodilators, and if they're giving you the same kind of headaches it might indicate something structurally wrong with your cranial blood supply system. This isn't necessarily dangerous, but you want to pretty sure about these things when it comes to the brain. So don't fuck around, tell your doctor about this.

The added confusion (the "brain fog" you mentioned) makes this a seriously concerning thread. Stop doing the stupid shit you're doing, please. Stay safe, OP.
>>
>>17007542
Its not the beer you consume more alcohol in a daily diet than 1 sip of beer.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.