[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>high school diploma >no college >no work experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: enhanced-14933-1422992515-1.jpg (23 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-14933-1422992515-1.jpg
23 KB, 400x298
>high school diploma
>no college
>no work experience aside from a month at mcdonalds and a few weeks at a warehouse
>gonna be homeless soon

How exactly am I supposed to get a job? I finally got a temp job with an agency at a warehouse, but after 3 works they let all the temps go and the agency isn't giving me anymore shit.
>>
Suck it up and get another mcjob

Just remember, it's better to work a mcjob with no college degree than work a mcjob with a college degree and be in serious debt!
>>
>>17007465
I've tried, the only reason I quit was because it was a 2 and a half hour bus ride to get there(and another 2.5 hours to get back)

None of the ones in the area will hire me
>>
File: disciprine.png (126 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
disciprine.png
126 KB, 400x264
Join the military, or suck it up and go to a trade school, learn HVAC, Electric, carpentry, something.

I'd suggest the military simply because you could use some direction, disciprine, and to learn technical skills that can be used to support yourself well, after.
>>
>>17007488
I'm honestly too much of a pussy to join the military, I'm not fit at all and I was exhausted after working a shift at the warehouse, and it was literally just standing most of the time, no heavy lifting whatsoever
Not to mention I'd probably just get sick of it 2 days in and want to quit
>>
File: blow.gif (2 MB, 400x382) Image search: [Google]
blow.gif
2 MB, 400x382
>>17007497
Well, then learn a trade or how to suck dick for food money, OP.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.