[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been dating this girl for about 2 months now. Things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: ikN2say.png (304 KB, 433x439) Image search: [Google]
ikN2say.png
304 KB, 433x439
I've been dating this girl for about 2 months now. Things are going amazingly well and I really like her. Crap man, I might even love her.

There is a problem though. Her sister is extremely jealous.

Not of me directly, but perhaps, the IDEA of me:

>She [the sister] is no longer talking to my gf. Silent treatment.
>She is acting distant and weird to her
>She refuses to acknowledge my existence.
>When my gf returned to their apt at one point, the sister was waiting. She got up balling, crying, and said she was super sorry for being so terrible and she would go discuss her insane jealousy with someone professional
>Didn't happen.
>The sister had a speaking event, my gf was going to attend. When she found out that we had plans after the event the sister uninvited from her from the event. "oh? then I don't care if you come"
>I was invited to a family event by their mother a few states away
>My GF was excited and happy for me to go
>Tried to discuss the details with her yesterday when she came over
>Said she didn't know if I could come because the sister is jealous
>MFW pic related

I'm fucking mad and annoyed that this fucking insane woman gets to make decisions as to what I can do with my GF. It's so awkward that I dont even want to go to her apartment cause I'm afraid I'm going to make life harder for my lady.

If my GF had said you can't go to this even cause its too soon, or whatever I would be fine with it. I wouldn't like it but I would be ok.

But. The fact that I am technically in a relationship that is at the whim of an insane lonely person is driving me insane.

I told my GF yesterday that I need to know whats going on with this trip by the end of the work week [Friday]. I almost feel like saying I dont even want to go to any of this anymore cause of drama. Granted I have a low drama tolerance but whatever.

I feel disrespected, as though I'm trivial. I don't appreciate the nerve of my GF to actually uninvited me cause of this sister bullshit.

1/2
>>
2/2
I obviously don't want to get in the way of someone's family. I can't help but feel as though I have a valid right to be pissed.

My GF is going to confront her sister, I have a low tolerance for this sort of nonsense. So was I right in demanding an answer?

If I am rejected for sake of the sister's shit, I have no choice but to dump her.

I want to be in a relationship with my GF, not her insane sister.

Is this salvageable. How fucked is this situation? Anyone have similar experiences ?
>>
The sister wants to fuck you anon
>>
>>17007397
I've never been in a situation like that, but that whole situation sounds pretty fucked to me, I'd say to let your gf confront her sister and if her sister doesn't back the fuck off or let you and your gf live your own lives you'd either need to get away from her or unfortunately break up with your gf
>>
>>17007431
Elaborate
>>
>>17007436
So either this stops or I need to fuck off.

Painfully simple.

But now I'm a bit invested and I don't wnt to just dump her.

But I guess I can't have myself respect while being a total beta and eating her shit
>>
File: 1459173306445.jpg (94 KB, 1200x787) Image search: [Google]
1459173306445.jpg
94 KB, 1200x787
>>17007455
I've never been in a situation like that so my advice probably isn't the best out there but those are the only two options that I can really see, unless you wanna get into some weird dating a girl and her sister kind of thing if that somehow happens
>>
>>17007457
How do you make something like that even happen?

Thread is now hijacked to a "how to fuck ur gfs sister" thread.
>>
I know two families with daughters like this. I don't get how they get away with this insanely selfish bullcrap. I would get green light from your gf to not tolerate any such treatment from her sister and call her out on it. I have a VERY difficult dad. And i told my bf before he met him that he doesn't need to be "best friends" with my dad and that he should act as he would with any other person. Iow call him out on his bullshit if he goes too far or cut contact if it's too much to handle. Ofc i'm not going to let him fight this "battle" alone. If he's reasonable i will always pick my bf's side since my dad IS an insane nutjob. I would recommend a similar approach im this situation.
>>
>>17007455

Do you have hot friends? (guys)
Is your gf's sis hot?
> Throw blind date and hook up little shit with one of your homeys
> Little shit's not envious anymore of her sis who has bf
Problemo solved
>>
>>17007660
i don't think you would willingly set up a friend with an insane girl like that
>>
>>17007666
dude just has to fuck her tho, not go out with her...
>>
>>17007679
then she would still be jealouse since she doesn't get all that relationship shabang
>>
>>17007473
I dont know to be honest, but I'm sure it's happened before, i remember reading a story a while back about how this guy's girlfriends sister walked in on him fucking his gf or something and demanded a 3 some or she'd tell their parents
>>
>>17007683
you got a point...

how is she a psycho? I'm really asking
>>
My sister said that I should not go out of principle. "If I am not wanted by someone, I wouldn't go. I don't care who that person is, or who's house it is."

And actually I shouldn't even go to the apartment in principle.

But then I might as well break up with her.

My GF says that she shouldn't be able to make decisions for us as a couple. Yet here I am.

It was kinda awkward the first time I came over met her. Said hello, whatever. Then got told we cant use the tv cause she is using it.

Fine.jpg? Went into her sisters bedroom and fucked her.

Musta been awkward for her to hear her sis getting railed.

>>17007480
How does it get to this insane level? I mean why not just be happy for her?

>>17007660
I wouldn't ever let my friends stick their dick in crazy. Ever. Imagine if they caught feelings over this girl. Disaster.
>>
>>17007727
What the fuck.

I don't want that at all.
>>
>>17007740
>Went into her sisters bedroom and fucked her.
>Musta been awkward for her to hear her sis getting railed.
might be that you fucked up here big time.
but it's still no justification.

in the two cases i know, those girls have always been like that. the whole family revolves around them. if they want something, everybody caters to them like they are a fucking princess/queen. EVEN when there are other siblings/daughters... in one case, that sister tried to have a baby but had multiple misscarriages. then her younger sister (friend of mine) married and got pregnant. OH FUCKING BOY. she threw temper tantrum after temper tantrum. she told my pregnant friend to the face that it's always "people who don't deserve it" who get pregnant... wtf
she went so far as to FORBID her parents to be happy for their daughter to be pregnant aslong as SHE isn't too. fortunately, she got pregnant about half way into my friends pregnancy. but then it was all about HER PREGNANCY. and then she had to have a c-section and the baby was sick af. nobody had a moment of peace and silence to welcome and cherris the younger sisters baby. i thought that was horrible and extremely mean. if i was her mom/dad i would tell that brat to get lost and never talk to her again.
>>
>>17007735
You don't think it's fucking strange that she is making an issue of her sister being in a relationship ?

Also denying me a free trip cross country!

Fuck! Seems out of line to me.

The crying and asking for pro help sorta puts it over the nuts stage.
>>
>>17007769

Well wtf do you have an apartment for together ? Are you really not expected to fuck?

God help me, that baby story. If I can't handle this shit quick im fucked.
>>
>>17007780
>Well wtf do you have an apartment for together ? Are you really not expected to fuck?
oooh! i didn't quiet get that. i thought it was the SISTERS apt. in that case she can get lost. you are free to fuck whenever you want. why would your gf have an apartment with such a dumb brat?

yeah, girls like that are troubles. i would really have a talk with your gf. surprisingly enough, it's entirely possible that the siblings turned out great. i don't get it...
>>
>>17007808

Can OP turn one against the other cause of this?

What advantage can be gained from manipulation?
>>
>>17007812
he doesn't have to manipulate in any way. he should just tell her how insufferable the sister is. that's very legitimate in a situation like this. i lifed with my sister too and i love her to bits. but if she would have been a nutcase i would have gotten the fuck out of there. you aren't obliged to cater to her every need and endure her temper tantrums just because you happen to have the same parents.
>>
>>17007772
hey OP, how old is she?
I imagine she's a teen, and she has yet to taste a relationship.
She's envious of her sis because she has something that she has not, and maybe jealous of you because you are "stealing her sis"
>>
>>17007823

They are both 30!
>>
Guys they are 30 and still doing this.
>>
>>17007938
Bail dip shit bail.

Throw the ultimatum see if your gf bites.

If. No bite just bail. Don't say shit just bail watch her come back.
>>
>>17007960

The ultimatum?

What do you think I should say?
>>
>>17007854
ouch OP...

so, are they twins? might explain why your gf hasn't walked out on her yet.

but it is fitting. the two similar cunts i know are around that age too. seems to also be a generation problem. do they have "older parents"?
>>
>>17007960
This desu.
>>
>>17008040
Actually yea, they do.

Got anymore insight ?
>>
>>17008081
Ok but say what?
>>
>>17008113
is she the "older one"?

what does your gf say about her sister? is she aware how insane she is or too used to her being the center of attention?
>>
>>17008121
I believe my gf is the older one.

I should mention that they are half sisters
>>
>>17008125
uh... that complicates things. but also explains a lot, since patchworking will have an impact sooner or later.
how did that happen? did her parents have a daughter each, then got married and had more kids?
have you ever asked your gf if that sister has always been like this?
>>
>>17008134

She has always been like this. They don't stand up to it. My gf hates it but does zilch about it.

I think you hit then nail on the head as to the situation of half sisters.

What is patchworking?
>>
>>17007378
Theres too much drama with the family and it's only 2 months. Put the sister in her place nothing short of immediately, if that doesn't work just leave.
>>
Final question:

Am right to be mad at my gf for uninviting me?
>>
>>17008746
You've only known her for 2 months, it's not that big of a deal.

Her sister being a cunt is a much bigger deal.
>>
>>17008771
One feeds into the other I think
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.