[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys So for 2 days ago I had my first breakup. I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: heartbreak015.gif (22 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
heartbreak015.gif
22 KB, 300x225
Hey guys

So for 2 days ago I had my first breakup.
I haven't been able to cry, even though I feel like having a big loss.
I liked the girl, she was just not right for me in many ways.
I feel like having a big empty hole in my stomach, how do I deal with this?
How do I move on, and forget about her?

Thanks
>>
I know that feeling man. It was the first time I ever felt like that before. I've gone through heartbreak but that was the first time I couldn't cry even though I wanted to. You feel like crap but your emotions won't come out and show it neither will your body let you.

To move on, as many would say. Delete her and everytbiing about her. Number, pics, everything remove her completely so you don't have things reminding you of her
>>
Time.
Just because you don't cry and know that it is for the best doesn't mean there isn't a loss. It just means that you didnt react the way you see on TV. And that is normal. But it is still a loss. Take the time to think about it. Accept it properly. And LEARN. It is always about learning.
It's okay
>>
>>17007038
Thank's anon, i'm just so busy thinking about her and are losing sleep etc..
Not sure how to put it, but I wanna move on as fast as I can - So I can enjoy life as I used to, but this without her.
>>
>>17007024
The mayor problem here, is the fact that she we keep in touch with me and stay friends.
I'm not sure if I can do that, since I will always see her as "the girl I was madly in love with"
>>
>>17007109
don't do it man
It's not a good idea to stay "friends", trust me...
there are some things to do to forget her:
time, delete her from your life, be busy (working, studying, playing vidya, sports...), enjoy the things you can do as a single man, stay with your friends, meet new people, try new things, concentrate on projects...
>>
>>17007109
Not OP but similar situation here. We shared a pretty sizable group of friends and on top of my hope that we might someday get back together (because I'm pathetic) I don't want to lose all those friends. How do you deal with that without completely starting from scratch?
>>
>>17007258
try to stay friendly, but not too much
prepare to suffer when you'll see her with someone else
>>
File: dating is forbiden.jpg (8 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
dating is forbiden.jpg
8 KB, 297x170
>>17006958
I think this is a lesson for you.
I would advice that you go to the mosque and get your shit together.

You should not have been dating in the first place. It's forbiden brother.

Hope to see you at friday prayers.
>>
>>17007328
Gotta be a troll, this can't be lol
Thanks for the giggle though.
- OP
>>
>>17007315
The suffering is already constant, but I've done the loneliness thing before and I can't really figure out which is worse right now.
>>
>>17007346
trust me for me it was worse seeing her with her new bf
learn to live alone, you don't need another person to be happy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.