[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallen for the town bike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: m0m02.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
m0m02.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
Well shit,/adv/, I have literally fallen in love with a slut. Known her for around a year and a half, started hanging out again recently. She's basically put me on her fuck list, but it kills me to think that I could be digging her a deeper hole, no innuendo intended. What do, boys and girls?
>>
>digging her a deeper hole
how so? she's responsible for her actions, not you.
>>
>>17006884
Yeh, I know that, but she's not a happy person
>>
>>17006885
what's your concern? do you want to pump and dump her and are afraid of hurting her feels?
>>
>>17006871
Jack off/fuck something else twice and then think about it. It seems to me like you want to make her your girlfriend and feel like a white knight savior, when in reality you're only helping yourself out and fulfilling your own interests.
>>
>>17006887
Nah, dude, not at all. ignoring the fact that she is extremely attractive, she's actually really fun to be around. She's kind of the best. I want her to be happy, which doesn't seem to be what she has now
>>
>>17006891
so, you want to date her? then, what's the problem?
>>
>>17006890
I get that and have been thinking about that myself, but that's not it at all. I don't know what else to say here, I've never really been the white knight type.
>>
>>17006894
Looking at this objectively, she needs either a boyfriend or a real friend. Everyone else we hang out with just wanna get in her pants, which to be honest I do to. I know it sounds like I'm trying to trick myself into thinking "hurr durr I'm not like other guys", my thoughts don't travel well across the internet. I want what's best for her, and if possible myself too.
>>
>>17006871
stop whiteknighting her
she might fuck you but won't let you fix her in the long run also she'll run if you cling her. i know its a challenge but a certain type of guy loves broken girls and a broken girl will always gravitate back towards certain types of guys. those types of guys are not you and dont want to fix her, and she doesnt care its self destructive and she loves it.. its a cycle

source:dated multiple sluts. not managed to reform a single one. beleive me there was a point i thought it just might be possible but months or even years down the line the legs open again and the trouble starts. the dramas fun for awhile and keeps you on your toes but it WILL get old and make you unhealthy. don't compensate for your uneventful life by bringing and caring for someone with a dramatic one
>>
>>17006917
I know, every fiber in my body says leave it, but when I'm with her I'm happy, and she's happy when she's with me
>>
>>17006932
for a while i bet you'll love it. Your life will seem more intresting and you can get lost in her and all her antics.
she doesn't know how it feels to be loved which means if she gets with you she'll embrace it because all the other guys treat her like shit
she'll open up to you in ways she didn't with them. spill her heart and trust you for it. She'll talk about her problems and issues
you'll be constantly listening. a shoulder to cry on. that's your job.
you might get SUPER close and she'll be all clingy..
One day they'll be a time when she hits you up. she's at chads house party having soo much fun,talk later.
you'll be at home and you'll feel angry and sad. full of paranoi remembering after all, she always was a party girl.
you might have thought you'd she'd settled down but her old ways are showing. they never went away
Love and security will be like a drug to her at first but then it'll mellow down like it has to. She's not used to mellowing down. It scares her. bores her
she's used to passion, crazy sex, arguments and then a next guy. again the hormones at work, constantly drama and excitement
the only environment that can provide that is the one she's used to. and that's what she will return to.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.