[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am turned on by neurotic toxic women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 236x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 236x344
I fell for two girls super hard, harder than anyone I've slept with.

Both were crazy and narcissistic as fuck, one was just off in her own drugged up world with a history of cutting and the other one walked all over me. Canceled last minute on dates and bangs all the time, was openly rude to my face very often, but had this weird aura around her that kept drawing me in.

Likewise I'm sleeping with one girl right now who treats me with respect, offers to make me breakfast, doesn't flake, and is well adjusted... And I can't fucking stand her!! The niceness feels really weird and out of place... And boring.

I miss the crazy emotionally unavailable girls in a weird masochistic way. I don't want to try and "save" them but when I see a girl who is a walking mess of BPD PTSD any brand of "mental" crazy my heart starts fucking beating.

I've heard stories of crazy girls completely throwing HUGE bitch fits at their boyfriends, then doing some really crazy drug/orgy shit, or be super manipulativr in some way. Instead of saying "thank god I'm not dating her", I feel "I want some of that".

What's wrong with me??
>>
>>17006719
Right now I'm fantasizing of a neurotic girl just losing her shit and swearing at me, accusing me of cheating or not loving her enough or some crazy shit and then we'll have hot crazy mental sex.

Only the crazy can give me the love I need.
>>
well, in the life of a maladjusted girl, everything is fucking intense. you should try and find an ex-neurotic idiot. they try to be welladjusted enough to be bearable but you will get fits of crazy from time to time too.
>>
What was your mum like, if she had some crazy traits that could be your trigger for being with nutters. We seek what we're comfortable around.
>>
>>17006737
>my mum

Absolutely fucking crazy. Has her children's wellbeing at heart but she is a basket case of neuroticism and paranoia.
>>
>>17006719
My gf's borderline, depressed, kind of fucked up. I don't think she can actually love someone.
Every time she's into a relationship, she ended cheating with someone of the opposite sex (except for me). And that's the point, she wants to fuck some girls and letting me fuck some guys. But I'm no homo, and I regret it for this shit.
Also, she's overly manipulative because she thinks that when I'm not with her I'm gonna take hard drugs, cheat on her, or don't come back.
She's also afraid of my family, and I still don't know why.

But fuck I love her so much
>>
>>17006754
Well there's your issue sport. I only know this because my first long term relationship was with someone who had very similar destructive traits to my mum.
In the end it gets exhausting and you break away from that for some normality and an easier life. Took me 18 years, don't wait that long being with nutters before you're happy.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.