[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I love stopped responding to my messages seven months ago,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Girl I love stopped responding to my messages seven months ago, citing depression. I saw a picture of her with her ex of facebook a month after stopping our communication, but never confirmed that they were officially back together.

On New Year's Eve I sent her "why would you lie to me for so long" and followed it with "I don't even care I just want you to know you're a piece of shit as a person". I was hurt.

I went through a depressive state for the past seven months and then last week finally came to a point of closure where I can be honest with myself, and sent her "I miss you so much, every day." Eight days later she said, "There isn't a hour in the day that goes by I don't think of you in one way or the other."

What do I say?
>>
You say nothing and leave it, because you just dug your hole deep.
>>
>>17006552
What does that mean?
>>
You're both retarded.
>>
>>17006546
She's over you. She's not interested in you.

That last message she sent was meant for her current bf, which she wanted to send to him because she feels guilty for still receiving bullshit messages from you.

Move on.
>>
>>17006566
I really wish I could believe that. That's what I told myself for the past seven months until I re-read what we actually said to each other and found that I pushed her away in some ways.
>>
>>17006546
christ you are fucking retarded.

Like why the fuck would you want to be with someone you just called a shit person? You're fucking dumb.
>>
I would be so mad if I saw that message, like blood boiling mad at how untrue it is given her actions, engage with her if you want but dude do not be her bitch, she could be trying any number of nasty things & I strongly recommend letting this one go, she's no good
>>
>>17006620
she's really hot and I feel comfortable around her. Yeah I'm probably just lonely.

>>17006632
you're probably right. But the anger thing I think is why she left me. Idfk dude I shouldn't give a fuck about why she left me but I still do. Why the fuck do I care so much about someone that only hurt me
>>
All I can say is you are better off letting her go.

I was hanging out with this qt 3.14 for 3~ months, she was perfect from outside and inside to me. Things got a bit close between constant kissing, hugging, cuddling, she jerked me off few times, we spent tons of time together and.things were looking good.

One day like a month ago she told m she still has feelings for her Ex, that she broke up with 5-6 months ago.. At that moment deep inside I knew that this wont end well, but I kept telling myself that time and myself will make her forget him, I just.couldnt leave her because of what she said, fell for her too much.

Anr what do you know, just when things started to get more serious and close, she tells me she is again hanging out with her Ex and that she belongs with him, even though she told me about their relationship in the past, were getting into arguments each day for 6 months..

The point is, if a girl hasnt moved on, she will always ALWAYS go back to her ex, its a cursed circle and only a matter of time; learn ur lesson here and dont repeat it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.