[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Always out of reach?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-05.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-05.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
This is another girl advice thread.

So in my sophomore year of high school I met a girl, and I ended up becoming best friends with her, throughout my junior and especially senior year, I started to fall for her. Being in a relationship I did nothing about it, and now we're both in college, she is still within a reasonable distance to me and I still have the opportunity to see her on occasion and will hopefully be able to see her this summer.

She has a boyfriend right now, as bad as it sounds I hope they've broken up by summer.

My plan was to just kinda hang out with her as much as possible, I really didn't have any other ideas on how to move from friends to more. My buddy seems to think I'll be friendzoned.

Thoughts, advice?

>be me
>fall for girl I may not be able to ever get
>feelsbadman
>>
>>17006222
bump
>>
nobody has anything to say?
>>
Here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aemOWBkkUuQ
>>
Don't be that guy. Stop being friends with her if you can't control your feelings for her anymore. How would you feel if someone was trying to make a move on your girl?

Find another girl. There's always other girls.
>>
>>17006374
I'm not making a move on her I don't even know her boyfriend and I doubt he knows I exist.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.