[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't take it anymore, done being a mindless commoner, no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Can't take it anymore, done being a mindless commoner, no more grinding, can't live in the system anymore, would rather die than finish school and work a shit job, embracing death, what the fuck can I do?
>>
Move to Alaska like all the other damaged goods?
>>
>>17006057
Go off grid
>>
>>17006128
I've thought about that but not sure how to go about it and stay in a good position.
>>
>>17006057
wear a cape.
now you are no longer common.
>>
>>17006057
>finish school
So you're still a teenager or maybe even in your very early 20's.
>what the fuck can I do?
Grow up. Realize the inevitable because it takes money to live. Get a job that pays well and do the things you enjoy in your off time. Living off the grid requires some initial money, which you'll need a job to get. Then after that you'll need to have the skills to live off the land. Frankly I doubt you'd cut it. So get a job like the rest of us "commoners" and quit crying or just go ahead and kill yourself now if you can't bear it.
>>
>>17006143
>I don't want to be in the machine anymore
>I still want all the benefits and comforts of the machine though
Get real and grow up.
>>
>>17006057
Realize that everyone feels the same way. Realize that we all besides maybe a microscopic minority live tedious lives. We all drift day in and out hoping for something to change, but it never does. Even as you realize you are the only one who can change it, you realize you never will. Apathy will drown you much like it's done to everyone else.

So OP, you want advice? Either do something with your life, or stay as nothing. I can't act like I'm any better off, but I know the answer. It's up to each person to carve their own destiny, or be another pebble of sand in the desert that stays unnoticed.
>>
>>17006216
I don't care for the benefits, as long as I'm fully alive and on my own, doing my own thing, I'd be fine.
>>17006193
You're a douche. I don't want money to be a main focus in my life. You don't NEED money you blind dick.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.