[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do you wait?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: internet-dating.jpg (66 KB, 340x353) Image search: [Google]
internet-dating.jpg
66 KB, 340x353
When you meet a girl online, when's a good time to give up if she is taking too long to meet up?

Usually, I'm able to meet up with someone in about a week or so if I really caught their intention and they often don't make excuses or bullshit.

Recently, I've been talking to a girl for a while but she keeps making excuses, has a lot of free time, but claims that she's not yet comfortable because of all the stuff that's been happening around the world.

I am 27 and she's 23; however, I don't think she takes meeting at seriously and imperative as I do. I find it a waste to talk to someone for a really long time, meet up with them, and then end up not moving forward because of something I could have spotted 2 weeks in.
>>
>>17005877

I wait a very long time. I want to determine if someone is interesting and can hold a conversation with me online - kinda vet the process and make sure their listed interests are real interests. The last thing I want to do is deal with someone who won't invest their time in me, and then shows up and is some ugly hambeast.

I get that you want to see if you have in-person compatibility, but I'd rather get the compatibility questions out of the way before I have to sit through an awkward as shit date with someone I have nothing to talk about.

Then again, I'm on online dating websites as a pre-screening process, not because I want to get into a relationship that bad.
>>
>>17005930

I guess it's a bit difficult to wait because I have never really been in a relationship for more than a month and my experiences usually occur every 5 or 6 years. Can you blame me more being extremely impatient?

It seems like the girls you aren't really crazy about..... will meet up with you no problem.... but when there is a huge probability that she might be awesome as fuck, she want to make you wait 2 years before you can meet her in person.
>>
>>17005877
up to a month if she hasnt got a camera because... or some other way or wants you to send money thru western union (untraceable) its a scam. google reverse image search. its not rocket science bro
otherwise meet some people IRL
>>
>>17005961

I see your perspective and then there's the girl's perspective - that you can easily be sitting there trying to say what sounds right to ANY girl, so you can get sum fuk, or that you're going to meet up and be a total fucking creep, or not at all who you say you are.

Women have to be more careful about this shit in general than guys. If you really like her, a few more weeks won't hurt.
>>
>>17005967

I'm extremely experienced with it. She's very real and I know where she lives without even asking. I'm extremely skilled with IT. I know about reverse images and trust me, her co-workers tag her in work photos.

She's legit. She's just stubborn.
>>
>>17005972

Finding human companionship seems to be a journey that constantly makes me rethink my sanity. I always feel that I'm not doing enough or I'm doing too much.

There was a situation where I was patient and talked to someone for a few months and they just stopped talking to me. This online stuff is ridiculous and I really wish I didn't have to do it.... but it seems like it's just impossible to meet women in real life. It sucks being a lame.
>>
>>17005973
if she is that stubborn just means you are going to have to wait then...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.