[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: KyWmq.gif (40 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
KyWmq.gif
40 KB, 512x512
I fell in love with and asked out this feminist girl who apparently has a boyfriend now, that is as sweet as I am. I got the help of the internet that doesn't know my situation and if I would have just been myself she would've said yes or at least talked with me more. It's been 3 months of no contact (which I suspect she is avoiding me) and she always looks away when I am around her.

Once again, I fell IN LOVE with her. I can't stop thinking of her. AND IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS. I'm fucking graduating soon and if I can't stop thinking of her this will go on for a long time, and I really want to fucking fix this issue, because really, I'm not myself anymore.

Key points:

>That's why I asked you what your name was in the first place haha

>Oh alright. Bummer. See ya!
>>
The fuck is wrong with you. What are you even talking about.
>>
>>17005770
I asked her out in a way that may be considered offensive before I discovered she is supports feminism, so there's a possibility that she thinks i'm just a fat slob that's just trying to 'get in'. If I didn't use the internets advice on something and saying something THROUGH A SCRIPT, I would've had a much better experience, without the regret.
>>
I just want to hear what other people have to say because I want to move on
>>
>>17006049
Neck yourself mate nobody cares.
>>
>>17005765
>>17006049
The only advice you can get is to move on and forget about her. Cut contact, it'll make things easier int he long run.
You aren't gonna get with her, you missed your shot. Pick a new target.
>>
>>17005765
1 - You aren't in love with her. You are not with her. When you are with someone, you come to learn who the 'real' them is. Therefore, you don't even know what she is really like - you only know the public image of her.

2 - You chose to listen to the MGTOWs on /adv/ aka /cuck/ why?
>>
>>17006172
Here, and reddit several times. I got like 50 comments telling me what to do and shit. I didn't know what to say or what to do because I wanted to give it a shot, see what happens, and fix my course along the way. But of course I wasn't prepared for the outcome. Also told my irl friends about her. I'm posting this as a way to cope..

Now I just found out that my best friend had just gotten his first girlfriend ever, and i'm just sitting here pining on this one girl who won't get out of my mind.

*rant*
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.