[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you return something opened to Amazon for a full refund?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Can you return something opened to Amazon for a full refund? Anyone do this?

I checked their policy and I can't find any information saying you can't (within 30 days) unless you're buying from a seller which doesn't allow it.

I just want to buy a mic and use it for 2 weeks then return it, but it seems too easy. Anyone have experience with this?
>>
>>17005748
its easier to keep it and say your package never came, and most of the time if you're lucky they will refund you
>>
>>17005748

Yes, you can do that. Especially if it's an amazon seller. Their customer service is really great. They know that if they take a loss on this and help you out, you're more likely to buy more from them in the long run.

Also, the way the return works is they process the payment as soon as the tracking label they send you is scanned. So, you put the return label on the package, UPS scans it and they send the money back to you before the package gets to their warehouse. I've sent shit back in terrible condition and said it was defective, and they've never asked questions or done anything. One time I got them to refund me for something I got to keep. I ordered a paddle for a trip, and I paid for faster shipping and it got lost and it wasn't there in time for the trip, so I got them to refund it to me before it got to me, and then I just kept it. They never contacted me back. I basically buy everything expect for groceries on amazon, so they've done me a few solids.
>>
>>17005847
It was a kayak paddle before anyone gets weird
>>
>>17005847
Yeah, I have had that happen a few times and got duplicates of stuff. It got lost so they sent me a new one, but then the "lost" one shows up a few weeks later. They never ask for it back. I also buy a lot of stuff on Amazon so I think for customers like us it is worth taking a loss sometimes to keep us happy.
>>
>>17005806

>>17005806

Don't do this. This is a crime and they will catch on. Once you get the infamous [email protected] email. You'll think twice. They'll fucking ban you for life, too. Think I'm kidding? Google "I got banned from amazon."
>>
>>17005748
Just say it was opened when it arrived.
>>
>>17005853
Absolutely disgusting
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.