[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a girl in my class that I'm considering asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
There's a girl in my class that I'm considering asking out.

the good
>She's cute and thin
>dresses like pic related (most girls in my uni wear sweats and north face)
>funny and smart
>very polite

the bad
>has green hair
>has 2 visible tattoos, a mouse and a coffee cup on her arm

What do you say? I don't want to get involved with a crazy girl. She seems cool but I don't know how big red flags those are.
>>
Green hair is a big one

Are the tattoos good quality?
>>
>>17005562
Oh let alone this crazy chick for others who can handle her dude. She's out of your league. Back to those "the north face" gal. And good luck.
>>
not worth it bro.
>>
>>17005575
Yeah, the tats look good. There's no writing on them. It's a realistic looking mouse on her shoulder and a simple cup of coffee with some plants on the bottom. I heard her say her hair was done at a salon, but still.

>>17005576
I have nothing to talk about with the north face girls, though.
>>
>>17005562
About the size of Jupiter, son. If you don't want crazy, keep moving.
>>
>>17005562
If you're going to try and change her don't bother, I've had many different colours of hair and am completely different from the femenazi that the anons on this board picture when they hear that someone has dyed hair, so don't judge her personality on her hair. She could be awesome, or she could be a complete bitch, you can't really tell based on appearance (read: I'm not talking about the front people put up, I'm talking about her real personality, the one that'll show once she trusts you.)
>>
>>17005562
>smart
>tattoos, a mouse and a coffee cup on her arm
Choose one.
>>
>>17005562
colored hair = absolutely no deal
>>
>>17005606
She is smart. She is one of the best students in class and I liked talking to her.

>>17005587
>>17005612
>>17005578
Gotcha.

>>17005594
Good point, thanks anon.
>>
She sounds hot. Maybe she's crazy in bed too.
>>
>>17005612

You will regret it. But dot get attached, and hit it and quit it and it could be fun. But all signs point to run the fuck away and never look back.
>>
File: 1439916826721.jpg (1 MB, 1840x2342) Image search: [Google]
1439916826721.jpg
1 MB, 1840x2342
>>17005562
>has green hair
you deserve all the pain and anguish if you get your dick into this thing
>>
>>17005606
eh possible, especially relative to people around her
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.