[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a red flag if a car's been on Craigslist for three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: red-flag-right.jpg (1 MB, 2493x2004) Image search: [Google]
red-flag-right.jpg
1 MB, 2493x2004
Is it a red flag if a car's been on Craigslist for three weeks and hasn't been sold yet? The price seems pretty reasonable.

I drove it three weeks ago but decided not to buy it because the interior was so shit. Drove seemingly fine. I see that it's still not sold.
>>
>>17005448
What difference does it make to you, you're not going to buy it anyway
>>
Get a PPI. They're $100 max
>>
>>17005476
It's one of my dream cars, and I didn't know I could find it at this price ($1500). But I wonder if there's something so horribly wrong with it that it's A) priced low and B) people still haven't bought it
>>
Tell us what it is for fuck's sake. I'm here from aut/o/

Also, I wouldn't bitch about the interior on a 1500 dollar car.
>>
its probably old and has some transmission problems and maybe leaks oil.
>>
>>17005751
but that's just a guess of course
>>
>>17005448
What kind of car and year and price? Get the VIN and post it in the /o/ VIN general for the history. If you want you can have a mechanic come with you to check it out but I've never taken anything that far. Are you mechanically inclined? Be prepared to do a full fluid change and replace brake pads if worn, which leaves me a bit more comfortable with craigslist purchases. Theres some shit you won't be able to find out till it's too late but that's the risk I guess.
>>
File: red-flag.jpg (29 KB, 384x256) Image search: [Google]
red-flag.jpg
29 KB, 384x256
Bonus points if OP actually knows what a red flag means on a track.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.