[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she interested in me??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Gyro Zeppli.png (425 KB, 531x368) Image search: [Google]
Gyro Zeppli.png
425 KB, 531x368
>Currently junior in college
>In freshmen year met a cute girl that I immediately fell for (though most likely because our families are from the same countries)
>Out of the blue, I asked for her number
>She gives it to me and I am happy
>Over the semester I would text her and sometimes she would respond back (she is really busy she volunteers in like 3 different places)
>Never have the guts to flat out ask her out
>Over the next 2 years I would randomly text her (like how was the semester going) and never get a response)
>I just assumed she changed her number or she is just ignoring me
>At this point, I pretty much given up on her as I never had another class again
>But today I bumped into her during some event
> She remembered my name and I asked how she had been
>Then with all my strength I asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime
>She tells me she wanted to wait till summer because of finals, but if she was free we could go out for coffee or something..(she said this hesitantly)
>This was the very first time I asked a girl out, not because I am beta, but because I couldn't find anyone good enough.
>I ask for her number (because I believed that she changed her number, but she tells me she already gave me her number
>So I realized she was ignoring me all this time...
>SO finally I told I had to leave and she could text me anytime (and I asked if she had my number which she "says" she has without even taking out her phone
>What are the chances that she will text me so we can go out. (or is she just saying this because she dislikes me and this was the nicest way...)
>Should I text her first or will I just be bothering her like before causing her to ignore me
>Sorry for the long post....first time posting
>All I want is just to have a cute girlfriend to talk to....
>>
>>17005376
No, she's not interested in you. At all. Like absolutely zero chance of you two ever becoming an item.

>This was the very first time I asked a girl out, not because I am beta, but because I couldn't find anyone good enough.
Yeah okay, keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>17005376

At first I was upset at how stupid your post was, but you used Gyro so I can forgive you at least a little bit.

You don't wait two years to act on feelings, by then it's long overwith. If she ever had feelings for you she's making it clear that she's gotten over them long ago and it's creepy that you're still attached the way you are after so long without communicating.

Just let it go dude, and next time you're into a girl fucking TELL HER.
>>
>>17005376
She doesn't sound that into you, even if she was she seems too busy for a relationship anyway. You really wanna get put on the back burner all the time while she's constantly off doing her own thing?
>>
OP here
Thanks for advice guys will abandon all efforts
To be honest, the minute after I left, I could tell that she wasn't interested in me...
>>
What should I do if I bump into her again? Also bump
>>
>>17005516
You say hi like a normal friendly person should.
>>
>>17005516
Be polite? Just because you're not getting any is no excuse for rudeness anon
>>
I always seem to attract women from foreign countries, and only recently figured out why.

OP, you said you're attracted to her because she's from your home country. Her feelings may be completely opposite of yours on that.
At least from my experience. I applaud your sense of heritage, and i'm not calling you more racist than anyone else for your beliefs, just know that your views may not be shared by others.
Borders between countries come and go all the time. Some people get a little carried away with muh family heritage, which they should be proud of regardless, but they they turn arund and say they are from a country that didn't exist 50 years ago, and how much they hate their neighbors. when in reality, those neighbors are from the same country they are, and are probably family.
Soon the French language will be a thing of the past, all of Europe will be speaking English, and God forbid all rooting for the same football team.
The point is, never forget who you are, but don't put so much stock in where you are from, especially if you don't even live there.

If the girl was interest in you, you wouldn't have to ask. This summer, you can try and get in the friend-zone, but don't get your hopes up.
>>
>OP, you said you're attracted to her because she's from your home country
Well we were both born in the states, but our parents are from outside the US.
>>
>>17005642
I have lots of friends from around the world.
Had many conversations about parents being strict, or traditional, and displeased about their child dating an outsider.
I don't know your parents, or where they are from, or what their feelings are...
Don't be pressured by them about who you date. Make your own choices, not for the wrong reasons.
>>
oh I don't get any pressure from my parents, but would really like to meet a girl from the same country
>>
>>17005376
As you tell it, at no time in this several years did you actually talk to her like a real live human being. Of course she lost any interest in you, since you were not making the most minimal effort to keep up a friendship, much less a romance.

Test your memory. Think back to somebody you exchanged a couple of texts with a few years ago and never heard from again. Have you given them much thought?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.