[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I be happy for her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: bye.jpg (169 KB, 736x458) Image search: [Google]
bye.jpg
169 KB, 736x458
My best friend of 5 years got a boyfriend about a year ago. It's childish, but I'm jealous that he gets so much time with her. She's drifting away. She went from saying she loved me to not caring much about me anymore. I felt betrayed when she gave away her first kiss after saying we were going to give that to each other. I'm upset about them going further soon. I tried dating too, but I couldn't love anyone as much as I love her, so it didn't work out. I think I'm a straight female, so it's very confusing.

I have the awful thought about wanting to be there at the end through all her boyfriends. It would help if I thought her current boyfriend was good to her -it's not my business- but he seems to treat her badly. I want to stop being selfish and just be happy for her. Can this be done without cutting contact? I'd rather be in pain than cut contact. Also, I know I sound underage, but I'm over 25 and feel ashamed.
>>
Threesome
>>
Eat her ass and post it here after filming.
>>
>>17005473
I thought about spending time together as friends, but she won't introduce me to him, and I'm glad. Her last boyfriend ended up liking both of us. I wish I had never met him, because she's the only important one to me.
>>
>>17005497
I don't think this will solve the problem t b h
>>
Sorry to bump again- I'd just like one serious piece of advice
>>
first of all this is something you should talk to her about.. no matter how awkward of a conversation you think it will be. when people have a new bf/gf it completely changes their world and priorities. its not on purpose, just the way things happen. if you feel that strongly towards her then its something worth conversing about, whether you think youre straight or not. you only live this life once make sure you have as few regrets as possible!
>>
>>17005362
You sound emotionally stunted. I was too since I got in too serious of a relationship too early and for too long. Work on yourself. Learn to know yourself. If you are a lesbian, it wouldn't work out anyway since your friend is straight and in a relationship. Learn to define and strengthen your personal boundaries which seem weak seeing as how you are affected by things that you can't help and should not matter to you.
>>
>>17005685
I've talked to her about it, leaving out some of my true feelings so as not to scare her. She said I'm still important to her, but her actions are different than her words (like going months hardly talking). This reminds me that I still have the option of talking about it more, though. I appreciate your suggestion.

>>17005727
That's solid advice, thanks. I'm in the process of working on myself, but I didn't know it could fix this situation. This makes me see some light at the end of the tunnel.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.