[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Senior Prom is next week >Dad really wants me to go with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: eszddiunsa.jpg (21 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
eszddiunsa.jpg
21 KB, 600x357
>Senior Prom is next week
>Dad really wants me to go with a girl and has told me so repeatedly
>I don't have any friends
>I don't havs a chance with girls
>really no close connections besides my divorced parents
It feels like there's nothing I can do

Need advice
I'm sorry dad
>>
Ask a girl you think is pretty nice, you don't have to love her just go for it.
>>
First find a girl that has the same problem
Second slowly give hints to girl
Third take girl to dance then ask girl out
Final after prom leave the female and never talk to her or your kid
>>
Tell your dad he is a cuck for raising you, because you're a fag.
>>
>>17005280
>>17005295
>just get a gf
Are you guys his dad?

Your dad will get over it. Sorry he has bad prom memories. He probably went to it stag like a sorry peice of shit instead of staying home in protest
>>
Here is what you should do:
Go to your local sex shop
Find a blow up doll
Purchase said desirable compact female
All of this while smiling like a full fledged retard
Find a nice dress that would suit your newly found wife
Wait for prom night
Inflate her, and proudly present your new conquest to your father
Then make a detailed post about his reaction please!!
>>
>>17005275
Never went to prom because I moved from 3 times during my high school education, and ended up going to college full time in a different city than where I was legally enrolled in high school (long story). I have no regrets nor do I really think about it. I have more on my mind than prom and what could be.

If you want to go to prom, find a way to get a girl. It's not the hardest. Grow a pair. Make some female friends WITHOUT the intention of going to prom and fucking. When talking to girls, learn the art of subtlety. Unless you're a complete stud who girls want to fuck regardless, you got to learn the mindgames that unfortunately come along with dealing with girls. Confidence, number one thing. Stop sucking up to girls. That doesn't mean be an asshole. But make them chase you, not the other way around. Before I started going to college and was still in high school, I started dating girls way out of my league just by learning how to talk to women.

Also, remember. Prom isn't a big deal. It shouldn't be precedent for your life. Tell your dad if you really don't give a shit about prom. That's what I told my mother who wanted me to go as well, and she eventually realized what I thought. Your dad's most likely worried that you'll regret your decision of not going later and that's very understandable.
>>
Hire a prostitute for the evening and make her be your date.
>>
File: 1354171571277.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1354171571277.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>17005310

This may be hard for your peabrain to process but you can ask a girl to prom without being her boyfriend. Just fucking do it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.