[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a straight woman in a long term relationship with a man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I am a straight woman in a long term relationship with a man. Is it normal to have gay thoughts? I keep imagining I am with a soft, cute woman
>>
>inb4 100+ replies
>>
all it means is that you're ready for threesomes and maybe even a live-in "second wife"
>>
>>17005172
I am a straight man in a LDR with a woman, I have been getting a lot of gay thoughts. Mostly from just craving intimacy more than a normal person should. Probably fine.

>>17005177 do you want a cookie? stop it with the shit posts
>>
>>17005172
First of all, we have two words for both genders. So next time use lesbian.

Secondly don't worry about what is normal and what is not. The only thing that matters is what you want and what you do. In our modern world the normality is twisted anyway...

IMHO you are within normal limits :-D
>>
>>17005210
gay means homosexual, which is what thoughts of the same gender are called

>>17005195
I could never have a second wife, could never share my man

>>17005200
But why is it gay? That's what I can't understand
>>
>>17005172
Studies show that all women find other women attractive to a certain degree.

this is why it's normal for girls to constantly say shit like "you have such great boobs" and other shit like that constantly.
>>
Make your man happy by bringing home another woman, and having a 3-some. During said sexual act, start slapping him, while saying: You asshole, you cheated on me!!
>>
>>17005285
I know, but this is a bit more than finding them attractive, I want to hug and smooch and cuddle with one which I've never had before
>>
File: 1459733582117.jpg (65 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1459733582117.jpg
65 KB, 960x960
>>17005311
You're a slut

At least you admit it though
>>
>>17005237
>I could never have a second wife, could never share my man

that not necessarily a requirement, though you're likely to find you'll change your mind since you'll see wife #2 in the same way as "your man"
>>
File: 1454870474951.png (16 KB, 410x393) Image search: [Google]
1454870474951.png
16 KB, 410x393
>>17005172
This might actually sound gay, but my first girlfriend was bisexual. She would fuck around with this little Asian girl (she was about 6'). I felt the relationship was less serious than a focused, monogamous relationship, even though reason tells me that that is fucking hot. Instinctively, I guess if she can't impregnate you, it's all just playing around.

I guess it just depends on the person. Personally, I give and expect intense loyalty.
>>
>>17005172
My gf tells me the same although we could never play with a third because we are jealous. You can always fantasize and have a cuddle budy third. Just not a full blown scissoring partner.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.