[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went on two "dates" with a girl (hung out and drank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Went on two "dates" with a girl (hung out and drank tea, and baked cookies and watched tv together). I realize now I'm not interested in her, she's a nice girl but I'm too busy to date her. How do I let her know? Can I tell her over text, since it's not serious yet?
>>
the normal thing to do would be to 'ghost' on her
a polite way might be over text
unnecessarily polite would be call

don't be surprised if there's blowback if you try anything more than ghosting though, it's one date
>>
meant to say 'two' >>17005163
>>
Those sound like pretty cute dates, that's too bad OP!
>>
>>17005171
Yeah, they were sweet dates for sure. She'll make someone very happy.
>>17005163
>>17005168
I'd feel awful ghosting on her. She gave me really good career advice, and is a nice person, but really resentful towards guys and expects a lot of commitment right away. I want to reject her while staying on good (or, not bad) terms.
>>
Why don't you give her another chance before calling it quits?
>>
>>17005366
Just say youre not ready. Can still hang out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.