[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex texted me today. She moved to back California four months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160406-154233.png (817 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160406-154233.png
817 KB, 1440x2560
My ex texted me today. She moved to back California four months ago and I haven't interacted with her in any way since. We had a nuclear tier break up that was drawn out over the 6 months up until she left. We were together three years.

I'll post the other two screenshots. I can't look at this situation rationally so I'm wondering how I should continue.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160406-163632.png (266 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160406-163632.png
266 KB, 1440x2560
>>17004838
>>
File: Screenshot_20160406-171318.png (270 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160406-171318.png
270 KB, 1440x2560
>>17004840
>>17004840
I have the lingering desire from when I hated her guts to crush her soul, but honestly I mostly just miss her too and would love to talk to her. I don't know if that's the best thing for my like, life, though. I got hurt really bad and ended up loosing my job, some of my close friends and a lot of respect for myself during our breakup.
>>
>>17004840
Not sure what you're asking. Do you want her back? Still have feelings, but want to get over her? Idk what the play is here
>>
>>17004852
You dun goofed by talking to her. Now you're gonna get sucked back in. If she fucked you over you need to block her out, talking to her is only going to make things worse.
>>
>>17004838
You obviously still miss her and aren't over it. You might want to get back together with her one day, but given how you broke up that's probably a wretched idea, at least for now.

Unless you want to be her gay bff and listen to all her problems and shit, either dont reply (that will drive her crazy and make her want to be with you more, good for future talks if you're ever ready to be with her) or just say "ok"
>>
So why did you break up? Did she cheat on you
>>
>>17004878
It was a long draw out thing that won't fit in a single post, but a miscommunication of feelings snowballed into us treating each other really poorly, both of us making horrible choices and lashing out at one another and when I tried to fix things I just ended up being the one that 'lost'. It started as my fault but by of things she was way worse to me than I was to her.

>>17004858
I'm asking myself these questions. Emotionally I definitely want her back. Our future together is still lingering in the back of my head. Rationally, going down that path again will probably just be bad for me, maybe not, but probably. I know what I want, but I'm not sure about what I actually need.
>>
WTF, my girlfriend has the same face. She's blond, tho.
>>
Stop messaging her faggot
She's doing it for her own closure. This won't be good for you and as some other anon said you'll just get sucked back in.

Not worth it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.