[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice way to tell a girl you aren't her therapist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>Thought this girl had a crush on me
>Texted me 12 hours a day
>Sent bikini pics
>Invite her self over at random time
>Asked her out
>Negative Ghost Rider...Friend Zone

However she keeps texting me as if I'm her gay BF
>Got a 3am text saying she was feeling horrible

Nope not gonna be her 3am therapist...however our graduate class is pretty small and I have to be around her for the next 2 years. Need to at least keep things friendly.
>>
>>17004752
>Need to at least keep things friendly.
No you dont, and this attitude is what got you into this mess.
>>
>>17004767

Truth
>>
>>17004752
Ok, i will tell you the answer to your problem

Girl: I have problems bla bla bla
You: STFU i am not your therapist

There you go.
>>
>girl wont date me, so fuck caring about her any further

People like you crack me up. She probably just wants ONE guy friend who isnt trying to fuck her or get nudes.
With society and social media how it is nowadays, guys are just using girls left and right.

Be nice to her, but be assertive about the 3am Texts and shit. Youre a grown person, you have your own problems. There should be a common courtesy on how much you complain about shit however.

Just keep being nice and be happy you have a new friend to be with.
Plus, girls always get naked/get dressed in front of best friends. Enjoy your perks.
>>
>>17004811
>People like you crack me up. She probably just wants ONE guy friend who isnt trying to fuck her or get nudes.
With society and social media how it is nowadays, guys are just using girls left and right.
If women stop giving it up left and right to guys that don't give a shit about them this will change

>With society and social media how it is nowadays, guys are just using girls left and right.
And women get nothing from fucking strange men, right? Are you for real? You really think they hookup with guys they don't even know the last name of in hope of a relationship? Are you for real?

>Be nice to her, but be assertive about the 3am Texts and shit. Youre a grown person, you have your own problems. There should be a common courtesy on how much you complain about shit however.
Women are not entitled to a guy's friendship if he's not interested in just friendship.

>Just keep being nice and be happy you have a new friend to be with. Plus, girls always get naked/get dressed in front of best friends. Enjoy your perks.
More like enjoy standing there with your dick in hand, listening to her stupid shit and problems, while she's getting fucked by some other guy that doesn't give a shit about her.

You don't get it, do you? If a girl you're interested in rejects you, you can't keep hanging around her. She'll use you as an emotional tampon, leaving her free to pursue guys that are dicks because she gets the emotional support and relationship shit from you. You're cucking yourself. Why would you submit to this? You're just making yourself feel like shit while she's having the time of her life, living a life where one guy is her emotional but completely unattractive boyfriend, and another guy (often replaced every night) is filling her holes as an attractive but every other way insufficient boyfriend.
>>
>>17004843
Or you can be a normal non-autistic human being and keep the friendship on the side instead of shutting her out completely because BOOHOO YOU WOULDNT FUCK ME SO I HAVE NO INTEREST IN KEEPING YOU NEARBY.

Jesus I thought /b/ had bad autism populations
>>
>>17004811
Give me your number. We can be friends. I'll call you at 3:00 AM so I can complain about vague problems
>>
>>17004752

just dont answer til morning. and when you do just say 'sorry was sleeping. thats a bummer man.'
>>
>>17004843
>girls arent allowed to have friends and only their boyfriend should care about them and listen to their problems

No wonder so many of you are single
>>
>>17004811
Decent bait
>>
>>17004849
>>17004861

>halp, how do I into reading comprehension

The key phrase here is "a girl that you're INTERESTED in".

Why torture yourself hanging out with someone who makes you feel bad, even if it's unintentional? You need to think about yourself, no one else is. The girl will get over losing a "friend", there are billions of people out there.
>>
What if OP does want to bang said girl. He probably has a higher chance ignoring her
>>
>>17004983
Looks like someone isn't in the know.

Being unattractive and wanting to sleep with a girl means you're a shitlord and should either kill yourself or become their BFF for life, under the penalty of death. It's the current year, after all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.