[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I have a not-so-serious problem, but still want god-tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: spaghetti.jpg (158 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.jpg
158 KB, 1000x1000
Hey /adv/, I have a not-so-serious problem, but still want god-tier advice.

>be me
>live in small town, not much to do
>drive up to a club a couple hours away with some friends
>not my thing, friends talked me into it
>drink some liquid courage to loosen up
>see qt3.14 and her friend on dance floor
>start dancing with qt3.14
>dance until the place closes
>ask her what shes doing after
>she says just going back to her hotel
>ask her if she wants to leave with me
>mfw she says yes
>leave club, walk on boardwalk for an hour
>talk and get to know each other
>her friend's completely drunk so qt3.14 wants to get her back to the hotel
>walk her back to hotel and qt3.14 gives me her number
>say goodbye and leave
>text her next day "Nice to meet you, hope to see you again."
>says she'd like to see me again too

This was over the weekend. How can I strike up a conversation with her without coming off as desperate or a creep? Has waiting this long fucked me? She lives pretty far away, so should I even bother?

What do?

>pic related, don't want that spilled
>>
>>17004667

>i want god-tier advice

post elsewhere.
>>
>>17004667

seriously though, wahts the issue? you want to see her again. she agreed. its been 3 days, and you think you cant message her without being a creep?
>>
>>17004667
start with hi this is "insert name" i met you at "insert location" and go from there make small talk at least find out her name
>>
>>17004745
Should I even try? Like I said, she lives about 3 hours away. She probably has guys texting her all the time, so how can I push past them without being an autist or sending a dick pic.
>>
>>17004759
Already been done, just want to meet up again.
>>
>>17004770

no. you shouldnt. good luck. bye. delete thread.
>>
>>17004770
She gave you her number that means you have a chance. If she didn't want to see you again she wouldn't have given it to you. Unless you want to gargle cock all your life hit her up.
>>
"Hi, this is anon. We met up at the club over the weekend; is your friend all right, by the way?"

...wait for response...

"(Good/Sorry) to hear that. Anyway, I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out again this weekend? Or maybe next?"

The apology probably isn't necessary, but let her be the judge of that. This is your best shot: it reminds her of who you are and what you did together, expresses concern for people she cares about, smoothes over any offense that the delay might have caused, and offers a couple of possible dates.

Good luck, OP. You can do this.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.