[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>plan a weekend trip for 2 weeks >bust my ass off in college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: apsdjapdha.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
apsdjapdha.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>plan a weekend trip for 2 weeks
>bust my ass off in college just so I can manage to lose a weekend
>don't manage to study enough, but fuck it
>the day is almost here, hyped as fuck
>2 days before assholes bail
>completely fucking demoralized
>contemplating of going alone like a fucking sad shit and wallow in my depressive thoughts at the bar while drinking beer

At the moment, feeling furious and sad at the same time. I was looking forward to this, to break the every day monotony and same old shitty routine I fucking hate. I for fucking once plan a social activity and people bail like retards. If you had something important, you would've known 2 weeks before we fucking planned it.

If I don't go my options are:
>Study

Which may or may not be counter-productive

pic: unrelated
>>
>>17004614

Where are you heading to, anon?
>>
Go anyway, invite whoever else you can think of and don't choose to be a sad sack of shit. Let's not mince words here: it's a choice. If you walk into a bar to mope it's because you chose to. You can't control every emotion but you can control your legs.
>>
>>17004614

why would you go be depressed? just because none of your friends are going? if no other friends can fill in just go alone but dont be a sad shit, damn.
>>
>>17004620

Just a small trip to get out of this shitlord city I can barely stand, seaside, 2 hour ride with a car, Rijeka, Croatia

>>17004626

Not sure if it's cultural, but when you're in a bar drinking alone, you don't have to be sad sack of shit or feel that way, but everyone else implies it to be true. Either way, could score sympathy points, after 3 beers I won't even care so what the shit, you do make a great point when all is said.
>>
>>17004642

I go to a group therapy, suffering from anxious depression that is somewhat managable, I am actively encouraged to do social stuff and interact with people so I can ease on my anxiousness, so I don't feel pressured / threatened by people, but when I try, when I "man up" to do something out of my comfort zone, I want to at least be with a friend or two, you know, not everyone is an extrovert.
>>
>>17004655

>not everyone is an extrovert

the world isnt made of extroverts and socially anxious depressed people.

congratulations. the universe wants you to make a big change. and hell you dont need to go out and talk to a lot of people to have a good time. if you had only social activities planned, then take your funds for this trip and re direct them to something more personal and fun for you. go to a theme park or harry potter world or the beach or what have you.

if you are introvert that means you ENJOY time alone, so shouldnt have problem taking vacation alone.

unless you just mean to say you are an extrovert with issues.
>>
Same thing happened to me for my 23rd birthday. We were all supposed to drive to Amsterdam. One by one they all bailed on me, and fuck them, I went anyway. I had a great time. I met people to hang out with at the hostel bar. Traveling alone is fun. You don't have to worry about what anyone else wants to do.
>>
People are shitty and will bail every. fucking. time.

Even going to shit like a concert people will just waste their money they spent on tickets because they change their mind last minute.
>>
>>17004655
take your money and go do something outdoorsy. hiking is fun. Go to range, shoot some guns.

buy a bike and just cruise around exploring till you get bored.

I lived by myself for a looooooonnnnnngggggggggggg timmmeeeeeeeee and biking is the best thing to do.
>>
>>17004726

>you dont have to worry about what anyone else wants to do

sooooo much this. so much. you arent waking up whe nthey want to, you dont have to go to the restaurant they want, you dont have to listen to their bs, you dont have to worry about stickign with them if youfind osmething different or someone different.

you can do whatever you want. thats what vacation should be.
>>
>>17004705

I'm not saying I'm an introvert, I do have needs to socialize, but when I get bent over like this and fucked like a prison bitch, that need suddenly stops existing. I like hanging out with people I know for a longer time, who can insult me without me getting offended and vice versa, because we know each other, but I guess I didn't see this one coming, I guess I don't know them that well.

But I can be so fucking determined to DECIDE to have fun just out of spite
>>
I want to add I great way to easily meet girls that are 100% ready for a hookup is go to a local venue that plays a lot of indie band music. Alt J, Purity Ring, The Do, Random Rab, whatever.

Get there super fucking early by yourself to get infront of the line so you can get front stage views. Girls fucking love these bands and drugs. They also want to be in the front. You don't even fucking have to try. They will come up to you acting super flirty and dance with you and more just to get in the front. It's quite honestly the easiest fucking way to meet a cute indie girl.

Have some beers yourself to loosen up.
>>
>>17004763

>when i get bent over and fucked like a prison bitch

think of it this way. your friends just cancelled a vacation. as opposed to you going to jail and getting fucked like a prison bitch.

your life ios cushy enough that you get to go on vacation. so go and enjoy it, even if its a solitary one.
>>
>>17004726

I'm sorry you got bailed on but this does inspire confidence for me to do insane shit alone.

>>17004743

A bunch of deaf autistic kids could organize a trip and carry it out better than most people I know

>>17004754

Yah, I guess that's true, but it was a smaller trip, We'd be there for about ~32 hours, I had everything planned out, because as it turns out, nobody wants to do anything, these people are programmed to follow like sheep. I had a fucking plan where there wouldn't be "downtime", I would never say "I don't know" to a question; "What are we going to do now". Also I had multiple suggestions as well, if the first one wasn't well liked. I spent a decent amount of time in organisation of this thing and they will never ever know about this. Makes me want to take a shit in their garden...
>>
>>17004783

It's a euphemism, don't get all PC on my choice of words, no offense to ex inmates who did time and had bad expiriences.
>>
>>17004816

>smaller trip, 32 hours

literally the only vacation i ever took was 48 hours. the length of the trip has nothign to do with whether or not you need people or can have fun.

>these people are programmed to follow like sheep

its no wonder they ditched you the way you talk about them. its also ironic cuz they obviously arent sheep if they didnt follow you enough to go on the trip.

sorry you spent os much time researching fun things. go do em anyway. or do things that are more solitary. its really not that big a deal anon. its only sad if you make it sad.

vacations on your own are far less stressful. focusing on having fun instead of making sure others are having fun.

>makes me want to shit in their garden for them not realizing what i didnt tell them
>>
>>17004823

>its a euphemism

its not a euphemism. its actually the opposite of a euphemism. a euphemism is using a less harsh way to describe something serious. you used a MORE harsh way to describe something utterly mundane.

>PC

I wasn't being PC. you can make all the jokes about prison rape you want. my point wasnt that what you were saying is offensive to prisoners. my point was that you are treating this LIKE you got prison raped. my point was that you were blowing this entire situation out of proportion saying if you went you'd be a sad sack of shit becuase a friend can't go.

its not the end of the world. its not the end of your anal virginity. it is a mild dissapointment at best. just go and have fun mate. this is now just an opportunity to explore yourself.
>>
Here's the deal with group trips. Only the leader of the group can call the shots of who is going to go.

You are not the leader of your group. Odds are something caused your leader to not want to go which caused a domino effect of "ugh, Tim isn't going? Fuck this, I don't like the others enough to spend that much time with em"

Just how shit is. if you ever want to do anything as a group of friends you need the one person everyone desperately clings on, and then THAT person the group leader likes the most. Those two people go then everyone else will want to.
>>
>>17004832

>makes me want to shit in their garden for them not realizing what i didnt tell them

And what's the point of telling them?

>"Aww bruh too fucking bad, but my 3rd grandpa has got hair implants so we have to go congratulate him on a successful makeover as a family over the weekend"

If they don't care, why should I? I reached out, they pretended to be on-board until the last minute. When we actually get to DO stuff.
>>
>>17004864

whats the point in shitting in their garden?

you literally said you are upset because they dont realize how much effort you put in. telling them how much effort you put in would make them realize how much effort you put in. you're the one who wanted validation for this. telling them would have given you validation.

>if they dont care why should I?

about the trip? cuz you can still go have fun by yourself. about his grandpa or whatever? i never said you should.
>>
>>17004855

I am the leader since I:
>Drive
>Organize
>Am semi-responsible

Problem is chain reaction due to one guy bailing, the 2nd guy did too. They are shit without me, but I can still go bruh, otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

>>17004844

Yeah, I got that backwards actually. I'm sure that there's a word for that as well.

I've been blowing it out of proportion?
>Get up early
>Go to mandatory classes
>Drag myself to library
>Study until late
>Go home
>Pass out
>Repeat tomorrow

I just need some company of people who don't look down on me. But you are right, I haven't been fucked in the ass, just in the head.
>>
>>17004917

yes, you are. you are taking the fact that some dudes didnt go on a trip with you to be some epic betrayal. it wasn't. this is hardly the worst thing that will ever happen. probably not the worst thing that has so far either.

>they are shit without me

i cant imagine why they cancelled.
>>
>>17004947

You know what I go through?

You can objectively say that one thing is worse than the other?

Killing someone innoncent and killing someone to spare hours of pain before the inevitable is both killing, so you can't categorize it as good or bad.

Even thinking in terms of good and bad makes no sense. I just express how I feel.
>>
>>17004917
>I am the leader since I:
>Drive
>Organize
>Am semi-responsible
are you being fucking serious right now? That's now how social groups find their "leader"

Christ no wonder why they didn't go. You're insufferable.
>>
>>17004973

well you should be feeling like a tool. but go enjoy your sad depressed binge drinking because you were too much of a douche to your friends for them to want to spend a full 32 hours with you.
>>
>>17005005
>>17005006

Can you just fucking kill yourselves, thanks? I'm not the one being a cunt, a fucking professional social group experts gathered in /adv/ for fucks sake. I am an asshole, I know it, my friends know it you dense fucks, that's what they like about me, I don't lie to anyone about being nice or polite for politeness sake, I tell it like it is. People adore their little shitty fucking lies they live in. The lies they love the most is the lies they tell themselves. I call them my friends because they appreciate my authenticity, not because I compliment them on something I couldn't give less of a crap about. If they didn't want to go, they'd say so in the first place, just keep jerking your dicks off on some far fetches assumptions. You're either an asshole or a pretender. You should seriously consider taking your own life.

I'm done with this thread, I'm going to the trip anyway, both of you can burn alive as far as I'm concerned, waste of organic material.
>>
>>17005054

>IM NOT THE ONE BEING A CUNT BY TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY ARE PROGRAMMED SHEEP AND WOULDNT BE SHIT WITHOUT ME

really?

>I am an asshole

but not a cunt? i mean figuratively speaking is there really a big difference?

>THEY LIKE THAT IM MEAN TO THEM
>THATS WHY THEY ALL CANCELLED ON ME EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

uh huh.

>i tell it like it is

theres a difference between honestly, and being a cunt and/or asshole. honesty is, well, honest. you tend to go a step beyond the truth to validate your miserable self, which is funny, but also sad.

>if they didnt want to go they'd just say so in the first place
>instead of cancelling cuz grandpa had hair transplants
>they all just happened to have last minute things come up, which is the opposite of what i claimed but i need to convince myself now that ive revealed what a dumbass i am

Uh huh.

>YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER TAKING YOUR OWN LIFE FOR POINTING OUT WHAT A DOUCHE I AM

>YOU ARE A WASTE OF ORGANIC MATERIAL

said the guy who cant even go on vacation by himself because he is too deep into therapy for his anxiety and depression.

enjoy your vacation anon, you sound like you need it.
>>
>>17005054
> I am an asshole, I know it,
>t-t-t--they like me b-because of it

Everyone in this thread is letting you know you're an annoying faggot and you talk about your friends like they aren't good enough to even be your friend.

If anyone should kill themselves ITT I think you know who it is.

Ya fuckin tard.
>>
>>17004614
Never make plans.

Only spontaneity.
>>
File: 200540153-001.jpg (66 KB, 506x338) Image search: [Google]
200540153-001.jpg
66 KB, 506x338
I'm twenty one in college and I still feel like a kid. Someone told me I was a man and I replied in shock. I'm struggling as a CS major in my junior year, I've been fucking up grades. I defiantly put enough time and effort, I just don't use it efficiently. I never had to think logically this way up until now. The highest msth I took in grade school was Algebra 2 and Geometry, whenever I was failing a test I'd just cry and my special ed coteacher would walk me through. Now I'm having to think on my own and I don't know how. I think this is why I don't see myself as a man. I'm not unfortunate, I come from wealthy parents. I feel I haven't had much life experience, I went straight into College after high school having one job, and no relationships. I had terrible experience with a girl having bpd, she left for someone else two different times. I've felt like shit since, she said she saw me from a mother's perspective rather than codependent relationship, it hurt a lot
. There's this girl who's been in a few classes the past two semesters. We both would stare at each other in class and smile. My friend and I agree, she's dead shy, more awkward then me. Everytime I try to talk our conersations are jagged. Sometimes I think I don't actually like her, I'm just trying to get over my ex. At the same time I don't want to pursue her because she I don't think I'd better her. She defiantly gets better marks on exams, I don't want to corrupt her with my drug lifestyle and overall negative mindset.
>>
>>17005226
I'm such a fuck up I posted a reply to a thread instead of my own lol. Oh well, maybe it's relevant.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.