[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
G I R L S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: boi.jpg (150 KB, 517x752) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
150 KB, 517x752
How do I get with boring girls?
I'm really thirsty lads. Thirsty and lonely. So I've decided to lower my standards a bit but I've had no luck with this one girl. Chatted with her for a couple of weeks and tried my fuckin hardest to keep the convos going. But I got really tired of it near the end and was only sending the odd message.
This was a girl who was quite interested in me beforehand (liking *every* social media post). Should I have gone in for the kill quite early by just having a short convo and asking her out for a drink, or should I have just stuck it out a bit longer with the boring arse conversations?
Also what have you all had the best results with? Asking them out for a drink, or round yours for a drink?
Any advice on meeting girls in general is very welcome. My friendship group is quite small and I don't really have a solid way to meet girls out and about.

I just can't take the loneliness anymore.
I just with I had more female friends.
>>
>>17004570
>I just with I had more female friends.
Why?
youre not gonna get laid by being friends with em
As a guy in a similar position i suggest heavy work outs, the kind that really REALLY makes you pass out
I practice some martial arts and go to the gym so when i come home i mostly just pass out and dont have time to think about how lonely life as a single guy is

If lifting and sports isnt your thing then i dont know, maybe reading?
Doing volunteer work could also soothe your loneliness, plus its a great way to improve your CV
>>
>>17004570

its all about the vibe. you dont always get the vibe or interpret it right. but if you get the vibe she'd fuck you invite her over to your place for a drink or some netflix. if you think she needs to be won over, you do sattelite 'dates' first.

most girls like EVERY post they find, cuz if they do it it makes boys think they are interested and return the favor so they get a lot of likes.

if a conversation gets boring but she insists on talking more (as in its not you forcing conversation) then simply ask her to hang out in person.
>>
>>17004590
I'd like more female friends just because I love girls, man. I don't expect to fuck all of them.
>>17004591
Probably would have been best to just casually hang out with her yeah. Cheers though man.
>>
>>17004612
>I'd like more female friends just because I love girls, man. I don't expect to fuck all of them.
Thats terrible man, you will prolly just end up falling in love with em and end up being rejected.
Then youve lost a friend and gotten rejected so its two self-esteem birds killed with one stone
>>
>>17004630
I can't go through life with male only friends mate. I just can't.
>>
>>17004636
Again, why not?
Whats the appeal of having women friends? its not gonna give you either sex or a gf
if youre just lonely and want platonic companionship i once again suggest volunteer work. Work at an old folks home, they are dying for people to talk to and actually have stories to tell
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.