[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to know everything about hanging yourself. How to do it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1359367472857 (1).jpg (1 MB, 2490x2490) Image search: [Google]
1359367472857 (1).jpg
1 MB, 2490x2490
I want to know everything about hanging yourself. How to do it properly, what to do before etc.

Should I be drunk as fuck before doing it in order to make it as painless as possible?
>>
>>17004555
Do you really think that people here, alive people, would know this stuff?
>>
>>17004564

Maybe someone, which is the reason I ask. Worth trying.
>>
The drop needs to be 6 feet AT LEAST in order to snap your neck and kill you instantly. Too much and your head will pop off which is fine I guess but too little and you'll be there dangling for a while in pain and afraid.
>>
Get a noose, go to the bridge, throw it off the bridge, go home, look up phone numbers of therapists, call them, reach out people who love you and tell them you want to kill yourself.
>>
>>17004575

Fuck. Maybe too big of a risk here. I'm supposed to go to army (mandatory here) this July, maybe the safest way to do it is there.

>>17004582

Oh, this post again. If I actually had people who loved me around me, I really wouldn't be doing this. But my family members, so called "friends"... all of them insecure fucks who use me, betray me and damage me constantly. I'm done. I want to show a big middle finger to all of them. My father died, mother a fucking whackjob who attempted to kill herself and me when I was 10 and did a lot of other fucked up shit... There's nothing beautiful in humanity, my view of it has been rotten for long. We're all just stupid, crazy animals. No fucking fairytale old guy with a beard there in the sky.

I did so much, but fuck. Everyone I know, pure scum. I'm done.
>>
>>17004604
Nah dude, just get a decent drop. I think 8 foot is what they used for gallows? Find a medium sized tree to climb up and jump off with a rope arpund your neck. Boom - easy.
>>
>>17004582
This.

Are you really going to let your crazy mom win?
>>
>>17004604
You really going to let other people dictate your life? You're giving them so much control over your life while ignoring your own agency.

You want the best revenge? Living, being better, and being successful. Spite those shitheads and cut off all contact.

Like someone said, when you kill yourself, you let those fuckers win.
>>
>>17004624

Well, let's hope it'd do the job.

>>17004635

At times I'm very happy, extroverted and secure. Almost overly confident. But when I'm having one of my bad days and I don't have motivation, joy or confidence, when I'm insecure, my "friends" talk shit to me. Saying I'm nothing, that I'm ridiculous, bashing me and even doing this a lot more when they're angry at something. They want to direct their anger towards me. But what happens when I'm the happy, confident me? These same fucking people, this "friends" and relatives who "love" me, they treat me normally. But when I'm clearly not doing well, they all take advantage of it and attack me like animals. I'm fucking disgusted. I talked a certain person about this just today and he told me it's evolutionary. The weak need to be killed or harassed that way so they could not reproduce. This is a fucking jungle we're living in and we're just animals doing whatever we want to. What the fuck am I doing here? I don't want to build a future or a life, I don't want to contribute fucking anything to the world. I hate this. I don't give a fuck who wins, I want out of this game.
>>
Guys, why post if you're not gonna answer OP's question?

>>17004668
Best of luck, man.
>>
>>17004582
Why do you assume anybody loves him?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.