[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sleep at 8pm >wake up at 5 am >try to get work done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: frodo.jpg (93 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
93 KB, 400x399
>sleep at 8pm
>wake up at 5 am
>try to get work done
>after a while, head starts pounding

I don't get it, isn't 9 hours of sleep enough?
>>
>>17004456
It's actually too much, 7-8 is ideal but more than that will just make you feel tired.
>>
>>17004464
what if i sleep 7-8 but still feel tired after i wake up
>>
>>17004476

tired all day? or for a little while?

most people feel tired when they wake up because they wake up in the middle of an REM cycle. this is 'deep sleep' and its the part of your sleep where you are dreaming, so its hard to go from that to awake, as opposed to just the lighter sleep phases which arent all that different from being awake, and thus an easier transition.

if your head starts pounding, go see a fucking doctor, sleep has nothing to do with that
>>
>>17004504
tired for the rest of the day till i sleep more

what if my doctor says he doesnt know why
>>
>>17004577

if you have daily pounding headaches, then go see another doctor.
>>
>>17004456
google sleep cycles. there are also online sleep cycle calculators. try that
>>
>>17004594
its not daily. it just happened today. why?
>>
>>17004618

>just happened today

then you probably just have a headache. but you said that in reference to having gone seen your doctor about it. did you just see your doctor about it today? cuz it sounds like you're making this up as you go along to suit some sort of outcome you want confirmation on.
>>
>>17004632
ive had headaches before after waking up, not everyday, just sometimes.

I asked a doctor about it and he just said he didnt know, it happens sometimes and i shouldnt be worried unless it becomes a regular occurence.
>>
If I sleep less than 8 hours, sometimes my head starts hurting or I have a general feeling of heaviness. It really sucks.

I really dont understand how some people sleep 4-5 hours and function normally during the day.
>>
>>17004703
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.