[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I done fucked up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1789.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1789.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
Sup /adv/, I'm in a bit of a situation, last year I started a drug habbit which has been going for a while. However I also met a girl, whom I'm in love with for some reason.
Last week I was supposed go to her place to smoke some weed and I arrived 3 hours late, she told me to fuck off and blocked me.
The day after I got fucked up on benzos because I felt like shit, I got caught and ended up od'ing at the hospital. Luckily my family where the ones to discover me and I didn't get in any legal shit.
Now however she fucking hates me, so does her 2 best friends, even the one who's my childhood friend.
Shit already sucks balls and I made it even worse, I wrote to her friend that she's a fucking cunt for doing all this, and so are her friends. And guess what? Her friend told her so I'm even more fucked now.

I really have no fucking clue what to do, I just wanna get together being friends with them again, and stop doing shit like benzos. I can stop with drugs for sure, but until I fix my social life I'm afraid I can't.
What do?
>>
>>17004419
Honestly it sounds like you already know what you have to do flush the drugs and let your mind heal then hopefully you can return to being a normal person
>>
>>17004426
That's the thing, the main girl is a weed junkie herself.
Quitting my smoking seshes with her just makes me feel like pure shit.
>>
quit being a fucking faggot

this relationship is toxic and it hasn't even started

cut them off completely

also.. benzos?? really... man the fuck up and stop being a dumbass

also stop saying weed junkie...
that's not a thing
it's pothead or stoner
>>
>>17004472
I'm in the same grade as them, otherwise I'd cut em off months ago. I have to settle it, I'm doing my best to quitting drugs, was clean for 4 days but smoked a joint today, though I have a pretty valid reason for it.
>>
>>17004419
Sounds like both the drugs and the relationship are toxic. Drop them both.
>>
>>17004483
>same grade as me
This is an 18 and over forum please go
>>
>>17004489
And how would I achieve that? I'm really clueless.
>>17004494
At a University, 19.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.