[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Art assignment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Hello /adv/anced people I have an art assignment for Tommorow and to make it short I need to know if you lot would count this as surrealism, cheers from an Irish teen
>>
>>17004380
>>
>>17004380
Surrealism is when you draw something illogical but in a very realistic manner. So no, you failed on the second part.
>>
>>17004386
I just need advice Please
>>
>>17004394
Welp I done messed up
>>
>>17004394
I'm also awful at drawing
>>
>>17004398
How old are you anyway? Why would you have something like this as an assignment?
>>
>>17004414
Why are you on 4chan? I've been here since I was 11 (19 now), and it was a terrible decision of mine to stick around. It's better to leave this cesspit while you still can
>>
>>17004444
First off Quads literally and secondly it's one of the only websites that makes me laugh hard question existence and find intellectual people that reassure that some parts of the human race that aren't all either throwing money at stupid things (I'm guilty of this one) chavs giving themselves lung cancer at 13 and others laughing at some nonsense on tv accepting everything the media aboves in their mouth while going through Facebook like the androgynous drones that humanity has become. In short this reassures me that the human species will find a way
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.