[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm crushing hard on a guy that I work with but the problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1459899578057.jpg (407 KB, 869x873) Image search: [Google]
1459899578057.jpg
407 KB, 869x873
I'm crushing hard on a guy that I work with but the problem is that I'm 18, he's 24 and has a girlfriend. We exchange flirty texts sometimes but it's never escalated beyond that. I sort of want to make a move but I don't want to be a whore and I also don't know if he just thinks I'm just a dumb kid. I'm really shy as well and would have no idea how to do this. I feel like a terrible person. Help.
>>
>>17004361
Get your own man stop going after taken ones you fucking whore
>>
You are a dumb kid and if you got with him you would be a whore. This is because he's going to flirt with other girls the same way he flirts with you now. He'd only be with you for sex and he'd reward you in turn with meals and gifts. Trading stuff for sex is prostitution.

Stop flirting with him. I'm absolutely sure you'll find a new guy soon enough.
>>
I would say wait for him to be single but don't stop yourself from meeting others. At 24 hard to say if he is thinking of marriage or not.
>>
>>17004377
They've only been dating for like 1 year.
>>
>>17004361
Why are women so fucking stupid
>>
>>17004361
OP, do you have a bf atm?
>>
>>17004452
No
>>
>>170044
whats the age of consent where you live?
>>
halp
>>
>>17004369
She can't help it. Women are inherently selfish greedy creatures. The fact that he's taken is a primary motivator in her attraction. She doesn't just want him, she wants the satisfaction of stealing him away from the competition.
>>
>>17004361
>I feel like a terrible person.
You ARE a terrible person.
>>
>>17004361
The fact he's got a girlfriend and is texting you means he's a cunt.
You're single and shouldn't get involved with someone who's taken. If you do all he's gonna do is fuck you until the next naive quim turns up.
>>
>>17004596
I wish this weren't true but all the evidence I've seen makes me believe it is
>>
>>17004361
>has a girlfriend
Unless she's an emotionally abusive turbobitch or something, leave him the hell alone.

>I'm really shy
yeah yeah, we know, and you've never done anything like this, and you just want senpai to n-notice you, and so on
>>
>>17004361

So much anger and virgin-frogging in this thread.

>I'm 18, he's 24
This... It depends on him.

I once tried going on a date a 18 year old when I was 25 for shits and giggles--she was exactly as immature as I expected and it just kind of validated what I thought

You SOUND like an 18 year old. If he's an average 24 year old, he probably sees you as a kid (not necessarily dumb, just young) . If he's an immature 24 year old, then you might be equal.

>We exchange flirty texts sometimes but it's never escalated beyond that.
This in itself means nothing. Some people are naturally flirty. I unintentionally flirt with girls all the time, and I have a girlfriend that I love. I just can't not flirt. By nature the very first response that comes to mind is always halfway flirty. It just suits my sense of humor and disposition. To me flirting is just the same as trading idle compliments or politely smiling, it just kind of happens.

>he has a girlfriend
This is the immediate shut down to anything you'd do, because you already know he's off the table

>I sort of want to make a move but I don't want to be a whore
If something ever threatens to make YOU think less of YOURSELF, it's probably not a good idea to follow through.
>>
SPOILER ALERT:

He thinks you are a stupid teenage girl (and hes right). He just sees you as easy teenage pussy for when his GF dumps him.

The best you could ever hope from him is a good fuck
>>
leave it. It will go nowhere. Find a single guy
>>
1 year relationship is not "only" and breaking a good relationship is bad.

Just imagine some other girl your age would do that to you a few years from now.

Honestly... I donĀ“t get how people are calling girls sluts for changing boyfriends but are okay with this kind of stuff.
>>
>>17004672
I don't think this is true because we actually have a good amount in common and we're on friendly terms. and he isn't an asshole. I'm worried that he doesn't see me in that way at all, that I'm just a dumb little kid to him.
>>
>>17004596
The oracle has spoken.
>>
>>17004719
>I'm worried that he doesn't see me in that way at all, that I'm just a dumb little kid to him.
If you don't respect his relationship, you don't respect him as a person. My guy sounds a bit like him, but people often misconstrue his friendliness as flirting. A bunch of young girls pull this crap all the time with my guy, and while he tries to be nice, it's one of his most hated situations to deal with. He will think you're just a dumb little kid with a crush, if you actively try to pursue him while he's taken. You would not believe the amount of easy young women trying to fling themselves at him when they found out we were getting married. He deactivated his FB out of frustration.
>>
>>17004719
Wow are you completely ignorant to everything that's been written in this thread. STOP TEXTING HIM, LEAVE HIM ALONE. DATE SOMEONE SINGLE WHO'S CLOSER TO YOUR AGE.
That way you keep your self respect and his girlfriend won't kick your teeth in when she finds out you've been trying to whore up her boyfriend.
>>
>>17004719
seriously get the hint already, he's taken so you should leave him alone
>>
>>17004596
>>17004631
>>17004725
Get out.

>>17004361
Op follow the other advices and find someone else. The possibility of him liking you as a friend but not being interested in anything else aside, he's already in a relationship. Don't do that.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.