[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does pussy/vagina taste like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 186x271
What does pussy/vagina taste like?
>>
salty coins and milk
>>
>>17004316
Yogurt
>>
raspberries and cream

I really like eating pussy though
>>
>>17004316

Bags of sand
>>
>>17004341
kek
>>
>>17004316
depends on the girl and her sense of hygiene
i love eating pussy, but i wont fuck with a dirty one
>>
>>17004316
Penis
>>
Mine has a slightly sour taste, a bit like yoghurt. But very faint. Other than that it's hard to tell cause i'm so used to my own smell. I guess it also smells distinctively like "me", just like everybodies skin has a specific smell to it.
>>
File: 06-Pussy-Natural-Energy-drink.jpg (49 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
06-Pussy-Natural-Energy-drink.jpg
49 KB, 480x640
this
>>
>>17004381
look, I can get how marilyn manson sucks his own member, but how in the fuck did you get down there and lick it?
>>
>>17004391
Maybe she just licked her fingers
>>
>>17004316
Depends on the vaginal microflora of the host (woman). Every individual human has an ecosystem of microorganisms living on and within them, and everyone is different.

Lactobacillus is found to be present in high numbers in vaginal flora of healthy females, in some studies. This is a genus of bacteria responsible for making yogurt.

If she has a yeast infection down there, it may taste yeasty, like beer or bread (I'm guessing). There's a particular bacteria that will also make it taste and smell like fish. These are considered non-healthy patients, mainly because this isn't usually the "norm", although they may not complain of any discomfort, and the idea of what kind of microflora is considered pathogenic or not is being challenged.
>>
>>17004391
Oh anon...
See>>17004400
>>
>>17004333
I second this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.