[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know if a girl likes you or just sees you as a friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pepe outlet.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
pepe outlet.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
How do you know if a girl likes you or just sees you as a friend?
>>
if you have to ask....
>>
>>17004222
nice trips
but yea
:/
still not 100% true
>>
Watch the eyes feet and watch for sexual tension or compliments betond jusy being friend
>>
>>17004271
What about the feet
>>
>>17004251
incorrect
anon spoke the truth
if you have to ask, you aint gettin any
>>
>>17004313
Once a girl told me she liked me and i thought it was a joke
It wasnt
So yea...
No.
>>
>>17004319
sounds like your problem not the girls
>>
>>17004219
Stop worrying about what she thinks and act on how you feel towards her. If you like her show and tell her you're attracted to her. If you're honest and make you're intentions clear you'll attract like minded women. If you rely on subtext and manipulation, you will end up with women who likewise overanalyze and manipulate.
>>
when a girl likes you as more than a friend, she puts her hand down your pants and tells you

don't expect the first girl you meet to want more than friendship. for every 37 girls you become friends with, only 2 are attracted. You have to meet lots of girls, and be friends with them, once you're friends, then they start trying to set you up with their single friends
and soon you have lots of girls who are friends improving your chances of meeting those 2/37ths.
>>
>>17004325
this. op is retarded
>>
>>17004325
No shit sherlock
>>17004327
Nice adv there true
>>17004360
Why would.i.be on 4chan if i wasnt
>>
>>17004327
>tfw someone both sums up all the potential complications of mankind romance and answers them, all in four simple-language sentences

/ t h r e a d
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.