[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uncomfortable topics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_6255.jpg (41 KB, 460x485) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6255.jpg
41 KB, 460x485
argh, /adv/... i had to take antibiotics and also was on vacation, where i had to use a lot of public toilets. now i'm home again and have a vaginal infection. yes, i know that's gross, thank you.
problem is that my bf will come over later and that means i will have to tell him that we can't have sex because of my infection. i hate talking about stuff like that. how do i do it?

>avoidant masterrace
>>
A yeast infection? Those are common with antibiotic use. Just tell him. If he's squeamish, so what. Men can also get yeast infections.
>>
>>17003970

We can?
>>
>>17003965
Just flat out tell him you can't have sex because you have a vaginal infection from sitting on nasty ass toilets.

Any rational person hearing that would just shrug it off. shit happens.

If he overreacts he's probably just a shitty person.
>>
>>17003970
>A yeast infection
i'm not entirely sure what it is. maybe a bacterial infection. but yes, something like thata. it's very itchy and a bit swolen, but i have no weird discharge or odour.
aaah, i know. and i know that he would't even care too much or be grossed out, but i still have huge anxiety about telling stuff like that. well, i guess i have a perfect opportunity to practice this skill tonight.

anybody who has sucessfully overcome his problems with discussing uncomfy stuff?
>>
>>17003975
>nasty ass toilets
i know it's dumb, but now i feel responsible. as if i should have took even more care to not touch anything and stuff.

no, he wouldn't overreact. i know that. but that makes it even more weird that i have such huge problems telling him... i'm just a mess
>>
it's almost certainly NOT from public toilet use, unless you were sticking parts up your vajayjay
>>
>>17003987
Not your fault. Sometimes ya gotta piss.
>>
>that OP pic
That's my worst nightmare. It's why I check my bank account online every day, even though I buy everything in credit and only take from my bank account for bills and rent.
>>
>>17003989
so, what's it from then? i already had a similar issue once a long time ago from a public bath. antibiotics fuck my shit up badly...
>>
>>17003994
i still lose to it every time.
>that shocked face

i have to admit that i know that feel way too good..
>>
>>17003997
Were you wearing a wet bathing suit often? The moisture and non breathing material can lead to a yeast infection. Or dirty water, a bacterial infection. It's not from the toilets.
>>
>>17003990
admitedly, i didn't always cover the whole seat with paper, cause sometimes we just had a short break to go to the toilet...
>>
>>17004003
no, i never wore a bathing suit... i think it was just an unfortunate combination of having a weakened immune system from the medication, having a lot of sex due to being around my bf all the time and an excessive use of public toilets. i can't think of any other reason.
>>
>>17004009
>an excessive use of public toilets
Unless you were rubbing your vagina all over the seat, you didn't get anything from a public toilet.
>>
>>17004014
oh well. i obviously didn't do that. i still got an infection somehow.

however, any idea how i can get over my dumb fear?
>>
>>17003997
antibiotics by themselves might literally be it. they mess with the levels of bacteria in your vagoo, lower the good bacteria, bad bacteria take over, bam yeast infection. doesn't have to be from gross water or toilets or some other factor
>>
>>17003965
>avoidant masterrace

You're sexy just for saying that. I'd eat your infectious snatch and smile the whole time while maintaining eyeycontact.
>>
>>17004037
that might be it. thanks for atleast make me fell A BIT less gross. the thought of having an infection because of some gross stuff on a public toilet made me sick to my stomach...
>>
>>17004048
>infectious snatch
eww anon...
>>
>>17003994
I don't understand people who spend literally everything you have. If you're a few thousand or less away from zero why wouldn't you be being super careful?
>>
>>17004071
because there are people who don't make enough money
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.