[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't be happy or have fun or feel normal because of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 633x758
I can't be happy or have fun or feel normal because of my mom. Every time she saw me happy or smiling she would scream at me and start slamming doors and yelling at me. Now I can't feel happiness whatsoever I always think I'm not allowed to be happy.

Even if I were eating good as fuck food, sitting out in the sun, getting a massage from a beautiful woman I would think wow life is perfect for about 2 seconds then my forced behavior will kick in and I get a surge of anxiety and start thinking I don't deserve to be happy.

What do I do
>>
Work with a behavioural therapist. You've been conditioned and now need to alter that conditioning.
>>
File: 1455369208004.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1455369208004.gif
1 MB, 800x800
If this is all true, then your mother sounds like a total cunt. I don't get why fucked up people have kids and make them fucked up as well.
>>
>>17003647
It's true and she's worse than you could ever imagine
>>
>>17003655
kek.
she definitely didn't do that. it's how you remember it. however, your problem doesn't cmoe from her slamming doors and screaming around. it's because she failed to not destroy your self esteem (loads of partens fail horribly at that...). but it's not the end of the world. you can easily get help. but you need to REALLY work on it and be serious about it. else you will just be one of those "yeah, i tried it all, it doesn't work"-idiots. just like a fat blob telling you that he's resistant to weight loss, when infact he never sticked to a diet more than 3 days and can't keep exercising more than 1 a month.
>>
>>17003676
Nope even my friends notice it one time I said I feel like my mom waits until we are happy and laughing to ruin our fun and my friend said yeah I get that vibe here too

Every time we had fun she would start stomping around and slamming doors. She has a "back injury" and every time I laugh or anything she'll start moaning and groaning in pain, faking it, and slowly walk by us while grunting and limping
>>
>>17003688
Report child abuse
>>
>>17003647
Fucking animal instincts.
>muh need to reproduce
>but wa are poor as fuck
>muh make me a baby :D
>>
>>17003704
You can reproduce without intentionally fucking up your kid by abusing them. Poverty isn't the issue here, abuse is.
>>
>>17003688
yeah, she can't stand that you are happy. she needs constant attention and likes to be "the poorest soul on earth". pic somewhat related.
it's a way to make people go "oh, does your back hurt? can i help you with anything? you poor being". problem is, that it doesn't work. you just annoy the SHIT out of everybody who has to spend more than 2 minutes with you. and then you can feel even more sorry for your whiny ass, because "nobody cares about m. how can they be happy when i'm clearly suffering like a maniac over here".
basically, she's got self esteem issues. she thinks sheis only worth attention when she is suffering. probably got neglected as a child and could only generate attention by being sick or injured. my grandma is like that, and my mom is too, to some extend. just realize that those are HER problems. you can calmly tell her that she should tell you if there's anything you can do to help her easy the pain (like bring her medication or a pillow). if she denies that and doesn't stop whining, call her out on it. tell her that she can't refuse help and then go on with her shitty attitude. also make sure to give her POSITIVE attention. this will help her realize that she dosn't need to scream and bang doors to get recognized.
>>
>>17003728
fuck. forgot pic
>>
>>17003728
>>17003627
this.

also move out asap if you haven't already. she might improve if you call her out on her shit. but there's no sense in making yourself crazy dealing with her shit all day every day while you wait for her to change.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.