[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendship to dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: watamote no friends.jpg (151 KB, 598x728) Image search: [Google]
watamote no friends.jpg
151 KB, 598x728
I've been hanging out with a girl for around a year now. Talking on Facebook, going to each other's houses to game, having lunch, seeing movies, stuff like that.

How do I go about turning a friendship into a dating relationship?

>inb4 "one year is a long time"
>pic unrelated
>>
>>17003564
Grow a pair of balls and ask her out to dinner. You've had lunch together, and been to each others houses. Jesus anon.
> fuck her in the pussy
>>
>>17003564
>>17003567
Pretty much this. Consider it a natural evolution in your friendship, not a whole different type of relationship.
>>
>>17003567
Yeah but what then? I'll ask her for dinner and then what? What do I do to diffirentiate this meal to show I wanna bf her.
>>
>>17003606
Tell her??

I want to go to dinner. I'm paying. I'll pick you up. It's a date. Being flowers.
>>
>>17003621
>just "it's a date"
>i'm paying
I'm sorry anon but that looks like shit advice.
>>
>>17003564
Wait for a good opportunity.
> Night
> Pretend to be hungry
>want to grab something real quick
> possible refusal
The rest is up to you anon.
>>
>>17003652
I meant what things to say, and how to say them. Is there a generic "i wanna be your bf" list?
>>
>>17003606
yeah it sounds stupid but without knowing too much more I think you should just take her to dinner and pull the whole "I enjoy our time together blah blah blah, I'd like to be more than just friends"
>>
>>17003677
I've really enjoyed our time together and I'd really like to be your boyfriend.
Short sweet simple
>>
>>17003564
>hanging out with a girl for around a year now. Talking on Facebook, going to each other's houses to game, having lunch, seeing movies, stuff like that.
>
>How do I go about turning a friendship into a dating relationship?

if you dont mind the fact that Chad's been fucking her ballsdeep every night after your "hangout session" then sure go for it bro
>>
>>17003689
She's a huge fucking nerd, and she says I'm the only RL friend she has, so I doubt she's fucking Chad, which is why I actually wanna bf her.

>>17003684
Do you mind expanding on that?
>>
>>17003564
If she has any romantic interest in you at all in the past year, she would have initiated something intimate with you and you should've known by now and not having to seeking a method to turn friendship into dating on the internet.

I admire your meticulous planning and a will to succeed but prepare for rejection, or worse, being that backup guy.
>>
>>17003710
Yeah but I also have romantic interest in her and I've been semi-subtle about it too. What if she has the same feelings but is just being even more subtle?

She does stuff like run and wrap her arms around me when we take pictures, and she's the one who comes up to me to hug me when we greet.
>>
>>17003733
/inb4 you're like a brother to me
>>
Bump. Come on anons, help me out.
>>
>>17003846
Put your friendship as hostage and tell her she has to give up the pussy
>>
>>17003879
I'm not interested in just the pussy, I'm interested in being more intimate.
>>
Bump. Help pls.
>>
>>17003904
yeah but the way to her heart is through her pussy, you have been keeping her company for a whole fucking year, the least you could do now to progress any further is through fucking her, relationship will start either from there or not at all.
>>
>>17004066
>dubs
So everyone's advice seems to be going "hey bby let's fug". Interesting.
>>
>>17003564
Op ignore the robots. >>17003684 is right. Just tell her that you really like her/like her a lot and ask her if she would like to be more than" just friends".
>>
>>17004572
So straight up asking her to fuck is a bad idea?
>>
>>17004581
Oh god. Yes. Absolutely. 100%. Please don't do that.
>>
>>17004572
You never ask out a girl. You wait for a good opportunity and kiss her. Just go with the flow. You have to show you can be intimate.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.